Cleaning With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve stopped watching half way through.
I can’t work out if he has a massive ego, or is thick as tit! Probably both.

He tries to sound so intelligent but he can’t even strings a Sentence together. ‘Taken out of content’... you mean context hun!

I’ve stopped watching half way through.
I can’t work out if he has a massive ego, or is thick as tit! Probably both.

He tries to sound so intelligent but he can’t even strings a Sentence together. ‘Taken out of content’... you mean context hun!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That guy loves the sound of his own voice , even though he says he doesn’t . I think he forgot to say he does make money from Instagram with his Mario candles from Ava May aromas and it looks like he will be making more from the big surprise he will inform us of on Wednesday after Hannah from Ava May flys up to Glasgow .
Oh the suspense is killing me ...... Mario bubble bath ? , they’ve found the cure for cancer ? a minky the shape of his huge nose ? Mario’s guide to Glaswegian slang ? Mario’s biography “ My Journey of my teeth and eyebrows “

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That guy loves the sound of his own voice , even though he says he doesn’t . I think he forgot to say he does make money from Instagram with his Mario candles from Ava May aromas and it looks like he will be making more from the big surprise he will inform us of on Wednesday after Hannah from Ava May flys up to Glasgow .
Oh the suspense is killing me ...... Mario bubble bath ? , they’ve found the cure for cancer ? a minky the shape of his huge nose ? Mario’s guide to Glaswegian slang ? Mario’s biography “ My Journey of my teeth and eyebrows “
I was laughing when he said yeah my sister and husband bought me this beautiful t shirt and tracksuit ...yeah it’s from Boohoo ..not only is his flat full of tat his clothes are as well ..looks like his sister likes cheap and tacky stuff too 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 3
Why does he call boohoo - boho?
It is pronounced boohoo isn’t it? Or have I been saying it wrong 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How can he not get that peaheed around the facts of what is and is not advertising?! It’s driving me up the wall! “When you buy a haul or tag your Kylie bedding - it’s an advertisement”. Mario away you bleeping go, I can’t believe how stupid this bleep is.

Also where did that power rant from him come from? Who even cares? What a tool he is.

Reactions: 5
Thousands upon thousands of his followong have apparently begged him to show the tat he bought in Primark so they can get inspiration for their husbands. Really Mario ... is that REALLY true or just another chance to listen to your own voice 🙈

Reactions: 3
Thousands upon thousands of his followong have apparently begged him to show the tat he bought in Primark so they can get inspiration for their husbands. Really Mario ... is that REALLY true or just another chance to listen to your own voice 🙈
Imagine being so clueless as to what your husband likes you have to beg a male cleaning account to share his primark haul? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20190901-132308_Instagram.jpg
did he he just say he'd put on with wee pair of white denim shorts 🙈🙈🙈 ... I never want to see this look

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Oh god here he goes again. Saying people think he's some massive account and is something special and he's a posh party boy etc. I bet nobody has said that. It's just another excuse for him to chat about himself. Made me cringeeeeeee. He's just some thirty something with a basic job living on a council estate who happened to get shouted out loads. At the time it wasn't as well known to have male cleaning Instagram accounts so people flocked like flies on tit. Get over yourself Mario and stop with the grandiose.
Who would ever think he's posh? He's literally the king of chavs (he'll probably take that as a compliment).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
For someone who says “I am still the same, I’m not ‘insta famous’ I’m not an ‘influencer’ he sure does love making out that he is those things. It’s like he’s trying to be modest but he’s so transparent it’s embarassing

Reactions: 2
Why is he pronouncing it priiiiiiimark when we all know that’s not how he would say it usually. He’s trying to be posh. He is defo a preeeemaaaaark kinda slang talker

Reactions: 4
Posting the crown emoji with a little message to his 'haters' and the queen of the night jab after I said he's king of the chavs. Hi Mario my lovely!

Reactions: 2
Hi mario 🖐 Cleary your reading here after your hater videos 😂😂 You dont have haterd you absaloute bellend you have people who can see what an embarasment you are 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
If he is not bothered what people say then why talk about haters ? Why bother to mention it ?

Tagging Procter and Gamble in his story , saying it’s his favourite wax melt . Every thing he is gifted is his “fav “ 🙄

View attachment 37262did he he just say he'd put on with wee pair of white denim shorts 🙈🙈🙈 ... I never want to see this look
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh God he’s looking for a storage bed but no company is responding...y don’t you do what ever one else does and just bloody order one ...I know you will read this ..so just buy one and stop looking for a freebie ..you are embarrassing yourself practically begging 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.