Cleaning With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t Mario only off Instagram for a few days? His story said more than a week, was it really that long. I wonder what was wrong for him to be awol.

Reactions: 2
Wasn’t Mario only off Instagram for a few days? His story said more than a week, was it really that long. I wonder what was wrong for him to be awol.
He’s busy you know, he works and get thousands of messages he needs to answer but we have no idea what he has to deal with on a daily basis 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here's a song for Derek, warbles along to it, not looked once at Derek. He doesn't look like he's been ill, I demand a second opinion.

Reactions: 3
I think they fell out and Derek went to live in the storage unit. Has anyone seen him since? No thought not!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s also having a secret affair with Jamie in the storage unit so I’ve heard
Is that who Jamie was married to before then? Must search marriage records for anyone named Jamie or Derek...

There's a record for a marriage for a Janey and a Derek in 1976, that's got to be it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is that who Jamie was married to before then? Must search marriage records for anyone named Jamie or Derek...
Yeah, I spent my afternoon looking at birth and marriage certificates and have come to that conclusion based on my findings. It’s the only explanation I can find as to why Jamie and mario have both been largely absent from stories this week. You heard it here first

• Haha
Reactions: 7

There's a record for a marriage for a Janey and a Derek in 1976, that's got to be it!!!
Derek married Mrs Hinch, who swapped jizz with twinkle, while swapping cocksnot with LLM &Daz

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OK so Derek's in the bed with him but he looks pissed off, think they've definitely split up.

Reactions: 5
OK so Derek's in the bed with him but he looks pissed off, think they've definitely split up.
You’d be pissed off too if you had to lie next to mario singing simply the best while looking at himself on his phone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s the facial expressions when he’s singing 😂 he takes himself so seriously he really does think he’s got a good voice, knobhead

• Haha
It’s the facial expressions when he’s singing 😂 he takes himself so seriously he really does think he’s got a good voice, knobhead
I hope he auditions for one of those talent shows so he can get a reality check on TV

Reactions: 4
Just watched Mario's wee sing song, I love how he adds his own little riffs over the top. Derek was having none of it, he's a jealous middle aged hater too apparently.

• Haha
If you watch his rendition of simply the best with the sound off, it looks like Derek trying to ignore the drunk on the night bus that's just sat next to him 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.