Cleaning With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Donโ€™t a lot of Debenhams have brow bars? But he only likes them done for free because they only last 5 hours

Reactions: 5
If he had his brows done at work he could single handedly keep his store running #stmario

• Haha
Reactions: 5
His brows are bloody hilarious this time, the middle of them are dark brown but the ends are light brown from where he has no hair ๐Ÿ˜‚ not a good advert at all for the lady that did them. He needs to go to twinks eyebrow place. ๐Ÿ˜‚

FBCB8E9E-CAE7-4ACA-9E1C-61C4E498F687.jpeg

He got sent minkys to his eyebrow salon lmao. I bet the salon owner is loving it

C10445D8-C4AE-45B6-9FBC-97B50AF37E49.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
His new eyebrows are as tit as the first ones. He needs to find a new salon to get his #gifted eyebrows. Or stop shaving the things off!

Reactions: 3
mario is the biggest joke . I hope he reads these comments and gets a reality check.

Please someone tel me y everyone keeps feeding in to him ?!?!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.