Cleaning With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just found out about tattle life yesterday (now obsessed) I’d never heard of Mario before but please no one judge Scottish people on him, I don’t know anyone that says “am awww aboot that”

Wonder if Debenhams know he’s involved with semi chem and promoting makeup 🤔 I’m guessing they wouldn’t be too happy and I wonder if there is a clause in his work contract about it, in my terms of employment there’s a clause stating that I can’t get a second job without declaring it to my boss first and I’d say being a brand rep to all these companies is a second job.

Are we meant to feel sympathy for him for not having a proper holiday away from instagram? No ones got a gun to his head forcing him to do it 🙄
Would be interesting to know what Debenhams think of it all.
Does it make money from his Ava May stuff?

Reactions: 2
One thing that really gets on my wick about him is that he doesn’t seem to move anything to clean? Like he just hoovers around stuff or does his kitchen surfaces with a million things in them instead of cleaning it all off. Drives me mad. And that poor bleeping cat breathing in all that fragrances powder he pours on his carpet, no wonder the thing flung itself out his window! Xx
And I doubt he has changed the bed covers since he did story last month

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Genuine question after seeing the latest video on his story. Is derek ok? Like is he a sandwich short of a picnic? Lights on but nobody is home? Like I said, genuine question 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New Thread Suggestion - Marios Life : if his head gets any bigger it wont fit in his flat, lets hope his Tom Ford rip off melts can cover the smell of cat

New Theead Suggestion - Mario and his Journehh stuck to Ava May like a pimple - Cleans his flat, strokes his cat & wonders "is Derek simple"
😂😂😂😂😂 i cant cope

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Genuine question after seeing the latest video on his story. Is derek ok? Like is he a sandwich short of a picnic? Lights on but nobody is home? Like I said, genuine question 😂
I actually thought this too when he was lip syncing the other day! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
92A749C0-4CF5-447E-8425-03722DB36FA5.png

Gifted a £1 bleach!.... you can retire now!

And while I’m on one... what the duck are these. Fine liner pen?

4B9DA4AA-60ED-4228-A69E-048BB5E16F1A.png

Only followed mario for a week and haven’t actually seen any cleaning? Does he do any cleaning ?

Reactions: 3
Only followed mario for a week and haven’t actually seen any cleaning? Does he do any cleaning ?
No, he just talks about how lovely people are and how lovely his ‘gefteeeed’ products are, and how everything is his favourite scent. That’s the top and bottom of it really.

Reactions: 5
Yeh Derek sure is dozy! I couldn't stop cringing when he was doing the story about Ava May. And Mario - "Derek's loving his life being me" Ok Mario, get over yourself!

• Haha
Yeh Derek sure is dozy! I couldn't stop cringing when he was doing the story about Ava May. And Mario - "Derek's loving his life being me" Ok Mario, get over yourself!
Derek is obviously struggling to read a script Mario has written for him it was painful to watch

Derek is definitely a few fries short of a Happy Meal.
Derek is definitely comes a cross brainless and it’s painful to watch , I feel bad for him why would mario make him do that story knowing what people would say , Mario is a complete twit and the only things he cares about is ...Mario !!!!!!!!!

Derek is most likely as dumb as a box of rocks but damn, he looks good. I'd happily sit on his face and wriggle. I can get intelligent conversation elsewhere :love:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Derek is most likely as dumb as a box of rocks but damn, he looks good. I'd happily sit on his face and wriggle. I can get intelligent conversation elsewhere :love:
Don’t see it myself 🤔 he just looks scrawny and malnourished to me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel a bit like Derek is so thick that he doesn’t realise that Mario just manipulates him. Mario certainly has something about him, he’s completely overbearing and I don’t think that Derek would have the brains or the gumption to say no to Mario. It’s horrible to watch them together

Reactions: 6
He looks like he needs a good dip in some bleach. Poor sod always looks minty

• Haha
Go to your room and think about what you've said missy! I couldn't have any sort of sexytime with an idiot, they have to have a reasonable iq. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.