Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ymuzz

Jamie Genevieve says bouji (but she’s perfect and not a tit like Mario) so maybe he picked it up from her or it’s just a new phrase they’re using around those parts of Scotland 🤣

Gers76

Chatty Member
OMG - he’s there boasting about using Tom Ford (which is extortionate) and wee Del Boy gets a 15 quid pile of crap from Savers. Oh my sides 🤣🤣🤣
What a joke eh ! I honestly don’t like that Tom Ford black orchard probably due to my son wearing it and he uses so much I taste it 🤮 And what on earth are they ties with the rose pins 🙈 they are friggen awful

aims24x

I’ve DM’d Mario a couple of times over the last few weeks to see how quickly he reads (I’ve sent legit messages) and he just likes the message but never responds. Fewming.
He only replies or uses the messages that help boost his profile! People who can boost his ego on his stories and make him see more ‘sainty’ Than he really is! I swear everything is for his own agenda!

You insinuated that he was one with your post, it was very clear what you were getting at. When I responded to you, you asked if I could prove that he wasnt one..

You've lost this argument, just accept that, you dont even need to admit that you were in the wrong as it is so obvious to everyone here, just stop responding as you are starting to look like a bit of a dick
You think what you want. I asked if you could prove that because we are talking facts and you hit out with that?

I was talking about Mario not responding to EVERYONE like he said he does so we done a little experiment!

I did not ever once at all say Mario was a paedophile.

Greedy beggy

If he is not bothered what people say then why talk about haters ? Why bother to mention it ?

Tagging Procter and Gamble in his story , saying it’s his favourite wax melt . Every thing he is gifted is his “fav “ 🙄

Ozilla

He works in Debenhams, but I think he thinks he should be getting the paid ads rolling in by now and is having to settle for gifted air fresheners and teeth whitening instead
I think they need sought out not dropped in a lap and it might bruise is ego to have to actually beg in person.

YouKay

Chatty Member
He is ridiculous with those birthday posts and screenshotting them, I just don’t get it. I don’t think Hannah and James are in any position to comment on their flat when I can smell a musty smell through my screen when he films, it just looks so dirty and he is a cleaning account! Can tell they don’t open a window and change their bed sheets every few months [emoji23] although Mario’s Flat is cluttered and tacky you can tell it’s clean
Does James still post cleaning videos? Wasn’t he tryna sell his account at one point?