Cleaning With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He clearly thinks he looks hot with this pose 🤢🤦🏼‍♀️😘

Yeah only reply’s to the ones that will benefit him, the rest get a diamond and I bet my life that his colab with Ava May is a diamond shape wax melt in Armani diamonds 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
A Mario diamond range. Oh dear lord.

He is as hot as an ice cube

Yeah only reply’s to the ones that will benefit him, the rest get a diamond and I bet my life that his colab with Ava May is a diamond shape wax melt in Armani diamonds 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
What he looks like

• Haha
Reactions: 7

That was my thoughts... diamond scented diamond shape...nothing to get excited about...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Erm.

I have never been married but surely you would pick a wedding dress that was more suited to your figure?

That was possibly the politest way I could phrase that.

I’d like to think that my mum would take one look at me in a wedding dress and tell me if I looked like a potato in a condom. Not saying she does..... I just know I would genuinely resemble a pork scratching if I wore a very tight dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Erm.

I have never been married but surely you would pick a wedding dress that was more suited to your figure?

I’d like to think that my mum would take one look at me in a wedding dress and tell me if I looked like a potato in a condom. Not saying she does..... I just know I would genuinely resemble a pork scratching if I wore a very tight dress.
Potato in a condom 🤣🤣🤣 that is brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Erm.

I wore this to my wedding and I dare you to tell me I look like a potato in a condom!111!!

I've just watched Marios story on Insta... He was talking about his brows, without any irony! *dead*

Last edited:
  • Haha
I wore this to my wedding and I dare you to tell me I look like a potato in a condom!111!! View attachment 13805

I've just watched Marios story on Insta... He was talking about his brows, without any irony! *dead*
Hun, you could never look like a potato in a condom. You look so fetch. My favourite part is the giant ruffle at the back. On fleek...or whatever the kids are saying.

• Haha
Wait a minute guys. That’s not right, she’s nothing to do with Mario. And slating a random woman’s appearance on the internet when she’s done nothing to you isn’t ok really, is it?

Reactions: 12
Mario was mobbed by his adoring fans in work today and out after work, all desperate for a photograph with their idol.

I wish I had £1 for every time he used the word lovely/lovelies. I’d be minted!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

That bleeping hair 😱..... 1993 called they want their hair back 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
What Debenhams does St Mario work at? Is his store closing? Should we be praying for him? So many bleeping questions Mario woes
We’re not allowed to mention the Debenhams he works in. There simply aren’t enough security guards in the country to keep the masses from turning up at his work. He may get trapped at work forever and have to exist on Debenhams cafe pizza and chips for the rest of time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
We’re not allowed to mention the Debenhams he works in. There simply aren’t enough security guards in the country to keep the masses from turning up at his work. He may get trapped at work forever and have to exist on Debenhams cafe pizza and chips for the rest of time
But maybe Derek could get free? Mind you, I'd bleeping love to see the state of Mario's brows if he had to do a month long sit in :ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.