Cleaning With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't seen Henry today, or Rayn 😳 wonder if they've eloped

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I showed my husband Mario's stories tonight for the first time and I wish I could've videoed his response :ROFLMAO: Don't know if you know Daft Limmy but Limmy's show is on Netflix and it just reminds me of Mario

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it wrong that the only reason I continue to watch (suffer through) Mario's stories, is because I have a bit of a thing for Derek?
They are both as funny as a brick to the face but derek is too good for Mario.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They are both as funny as a brick to the face but derek is too good for Mario.
I honestly don't know how he stands it. The guy can't even settle down in bed in the evening without a camera in his face. Blink three times if you need help, Derek.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it wrong that the only reason I continue to watch (suffer through) Mario's stories, is because I have a bit of a thing for Derek?
Derek is the real king of hearts! He's the one to express on his face what we're all thinking. Starting to notice the only time Mario is on now is to show gifted items QVC style.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Derek is the real king of hearts! He's the one to express on his face what we're all thinking. Starting to notice the only time Mario is on now is to show gifted items QVC style.
He's been sick. It's a tough job bearing the burden of running a social media account solely for the benefit of his followers, healing people and all that. I daresay he's felt a little threatened this Easter. Bit of competition in the who-sacrificed-the-most-for-everyone-else stakes. Nothing a few #gifted scents and scrubbers can't fix though.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I honestly don't know how he stands it. The guy can't even settle down in bed in the evening without a camera in his face. Blink three times if you need help, Derek.
3rd wheel to a phone 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Loving how his eyebrows have morphed into twinks these days

Reactions: 5
What's up with all these women who keep giving Mario shoutsouts every time he posts a stupid unfunny story?

OH MY GOD, MARIO GOT PEPPER SPILLED NEAR HIM. HAHAHA. MARIO SANG. GIVE HIM A FOLLOW. MARIO SNEEZED. YOU GUYS NEED TO WATCH HIM.

The parents who get their kids to say they love Mario for a shout out are the worst.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It looks like it. Someone gift him a tube of tint for gods sake!
There might be a tube in amongst all the roses and bras that get thrown his way everytime he's out in public.

I'm expecting Mario to deliver the goods and a side of Derek today. The rest of my entertainment has gone private. Come on Mario, be a Saint for us Tattlers, would you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.