Cleaning With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really needs to get over himself! Now Derek reads all his messages before him!? All the THOUSANDS of messages that he claims 🤔🤥

Been thinking what content he gives us, 70% of his stories are screenshots, 10% telling us we have nooo idea the lives he has changed and what him being on instagram is doing for others 🤣 10% showing us everything that’s been sent and how thousands of companies have sent him stuff but he is SO selective with who he works with, so the pound shop sending him a bottle of fabreeze to do a boomerang with must be up there with the best offers he has (or in reality the only ones, since he did accept some minky sponges from a follower 😂) he is 5% doughnuts, chippy, body shop executive manager content and maybe the final 5% telling us he is going to work and won’t be on for a few hours, he really must think that highly of himself! Mixed in with telling us he has post but will show us in a few days 🤷🏼‍♀️ I really don’t know what I’ve missed....he really is that boring!

Can’t quite unfollow him yet as he is someone I love to hate!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If Derek is his security/pa now, the least he could do is let him use the fekkin Jo Malone hand-wash!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He really needs to get over himself! Now Derek reads all his messages before him!? All the THOUSANDS of messages that he claims 🤔🤥

Been thinking what content he gives us, 70% of his stories are screenshots, 10% telling us we have nooo idea the lives he has changed and what him being on instagram is doing for others 🤣 10% showing us everything that’s been sent and how thousands of companies have sent him stuff but he is SO selective with who he works with, so the pound shop sending him a bottle of fabreeze to do a boomerang with must be up there with the best offers he has (or in reality the only ones, since he did accept some minky sponges from a follower 😂) he is 5% doughnuts, chippy, body shop executive manager content and maybe the final 5% telling us he is going to work and won’t be on for a few hours, he really must think that highly of himself! Mixed in with telling us he has post but will show us in a few days 🤷🏼‍♀️ I really don’t know what I’ve missed....he really is that boring!

Can’t quite unfollow him yet as he is someone I love to hate!
Exactly he builds a hype and nothing transpires. He has no content. How he has all they followers is shocking. He will have to disappear soon as he can’t keep this up, people are already bored.

Reactions: 2
What was the rangers strip all about. He craves attention and needs to be in the spotlight. Leave Derek in peace to watch the football and go and clean the skidy from the toilet.

• Haha
What was the rangers strip all about. He craves attention and needs to be in the spotlight. Leave Derek in peace to watch the football and go and clean the skidy from the toilet.
Attention seeking. Sums him up wearing a Rangers top. He has that attitude about him

Reactions: 1
Attention seeking. Sums him up wearing a Rangers top. He has that attitude about him
Would it be safe to say that you’re not a Rangers fan then? 😂

I’ve noticed the fake accent seeping through in recent stories but he struggles to keep it going. It’s possibly my favourite laugh on Instagram right now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
So far tonight I've seen him promote Ava May, Body Shop and his dental practice. No #ad #gifted nada 🤬

Reactions: 4

From the cleaning Instagrammers thread but I knew you lot would appreciate them too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Notice how Derek just did not give a flying duck about the Rangers top? Absolutely no acknowledgement until Mario was in his face prancing around. It made me feel a bit uncomfortable, you can tell Mario is desperate for attention and Derek is so laid back

Also no way the singing videos are legit. Seriously?! I put them on last night in bed and my husband asked “who the duck is that” 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Notice how Derek just did not give a flying duck about the Rangers top? Absolutely no acknowledgement until Mario was in his face prancing around. It made me feel a bit uncomfortable, you can tell Mario is desperate for attention and Derek is so laid back

Also no way the singing videos are legit. Seriously?! I put them on last night in bed and my husband asked “who the duck is that” 🤮
The singing videos are hilarious. I thought it was a piss take at first too but now I genuinely think his thousands of fans love it... 😂

• Haha
I’ve DM’d Mario a couple of times over the last few weeks to see how quickly he reads (I’ve sent legit messages) and he just likes the message but never responds. Fewming.

• Haha
I’ve DM’d Mario a couple of times over the last few weeks to see how quickly he reads (I’ve sent legit messages) and he just likes the message but never responds. Fewming.
I've messaged him loads of times! Never even had a like or anything! Clearly he doesnt like my face. Lol

• Haha
Do you know what, I hate Mario now, I seriously do. What an attention seeking creep he is. I’m that offended by his tit miming / singing / screeching I can’t even continue to love to hate him. I officially hate him. Done.

F8878CC5-20B3-43C5-9388-DC4A6B6851F9.jpeg

Reactions: 8
He'll never fully understand how he helps people until he stops being a selfish wankfish and actually helps people. Sitting around singing stupid songs, doing a whole lot of duck all else really. I suppose it's all those messages people send him that stop him ministering to the sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.