Cleaning With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would pay actual money to see a hot video of yellowcard & Mario getting it on. I'm not a weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Please can we have a pic Mario as Mr Spok, I can't stop thinking about it

• Haha
So he’s promoting something he can’t use 😂 WTH
does he want to be gifted a bath ???
He’s said a few times and shown on his “bathroom cleans” he only has a shower- then tonight he’s recommending the one and only Lavana only the best to all his disciples

Reactions: 1
He’s said a few times and shown on his “bathroom cleans” he only has a shower- then tonight he’s recommending the one and only Lavana only the best to all his disciples
Hahah ridiculous
Maybe he wants a bath gifted ?
Or wants in the bath bomb community
Lavana is something else too
But let’s not start another bath bomb debate

He’s convinced himself that he’s actually a good singer - he keeps trying to make it look like a jokey thing but you can tell he takes himself so seriously when he’s singing. It doesn’t help that all his adoring groupies are telling him how wonderful he is 😂
We are going to see him on the Xfactor soon 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.