Cleaning With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was my point. Tom Ford’s brand protection team need a nudge! Also mario taking all the plaudits like he created the scent. Unreal

He seems to have recruited mother rendall and that abrucelooseaboutthishoose for the Scotland representation too
The way they all fawn over him is embarrassing, do they not realise how desperate they are making themselves look , all that crap like I’m crying for you I’m that happy , get a grip please you have never even met him if he was your friend do you not think he would make effort to met you especially when they are all live quite near each other , just concentrate on your own accounts ,he just a wee guy who has works in Debenhams and is a complete tool ,I’m actually cringing for them all !!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Laughing at the tulisa followed him story. Tulisa also is doing nightclub appearances in Dundee she’s that hard up right now after her coke shame so I wouldn’t be boasting about that one mario

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Laughing at the tulisa followed him story. Tulisa also is doing nightclub appearances in Dundee she’s that hard up right now after her coke shame so I wouldn’t be boasting about that one mario
Never fear, he's back at work today so that keeps him grounded!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was wondering what on earth she was even at the meeting for? She doesn't sell wax melts last time I checked, it was all a bit bizarre... and desperate.

Reactions: 3
I hope his video never ever ever gets leaked. I bet his veneers fall off if he gets too enthusiastic. 😁

HIS SEXYTIME VIDEO LEAKED.
cc @Kikini Bamalam View attachment 38494
I’m actually really offend by your post , think your being really unfair ...yeah he creepy ...yeah he’s small and skinny ...yeah he’s got a big massive head ...yeah he’s got really bad hair ....but At least GOLLAM has some redeeming qualities...Saint Mario has none 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
His most recent “talk” is literally ALL about him. If I took a shot every time he said the word “I” I would be off my tits.

Everything is about Mario, he is literally on a juuurrrnehhh of showing the world what an absolute star he is and why we should worship him as supreme lord god almighty. I mean, we knew when he first shared his gift of singing along to Whitney Houston that a star was born...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One thing that really gets on my wick about him is that he doesn’t seem to move anything to clean? Like he just hoovers around stuff or does his kitchen surfaces with a million things in them instead of cleaning it all off. Drives me mad. And that poor bleeping cat breathing in all that fragrances powder he pours on his carpet, no wonder the thing flung itself out his window! Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve been watching this tool for about the last 9 months of his ‘journey’. He was almost bearable, at first, amusing at times, even!. Then he got his new choppers, a few bits of mirrored tat from B&M, a boxful of wax melts and he thinks he’s a superstar influencer.

His latest (lengthy) story ‘it Ain’t no party until I walk in’. Really? Sweet mother of Jesus and the baby orphans - does he really take himself that seriously?!

And as for the brows? It looks like someone has come along with a bottle of HP sauce, dipped their finger in it and painted on his brows with the sauce!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Everything is about Mario, he is literally on a juuurrrnehhh of showing the world what an absolute star he is and why we should worship him as supreme lord god almighty. I mean, we knew when he first shared his gift of singing along to Whitney Houston that a star was born...
OMG I just watched his latest story ...Mario I know you read this so take note ...you are coming across as a complete big head ,I usually watch your stories but I can honestly say after 30 sec I had to put off ..couldn’t stomach the me me me anymore...stop being a massive tool 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

I’m actually really offend by your post , think your being really unfair ...yeah he creepy ...yeah he’s small and skinny ...yeah he’s got a big massive head ...yeah he’s got really bad hair ....but At least GOLLAM has some redeeming qualities...Saint Mario has none 🤣🤣🤣
He's world famous in Debenhams. I'd give a leg to know what his colleagues think of him. Bet they wee in his coffee. 😁

The singing oh God, that is more cringe than him posting all the praise he gets.

• Haha
The big sponge reveal? Been bigged up for weeks. It’s a new colour. Really???? Mario preaching about how it’s echo friendly & the use of plastic etc & pulls it out the box & it’s in a plastic wrapper. What an absolute bell end

Reactions: 9
I just found out about tattle life yesterday (now obsessed) I’d never heard of Mario before but please no one judge Scottish people on him, I don’t know anyone that says “am awww aboot that”

Wonder if Debenhams know he’s involved with semi chem and promoting makeup 🤔 I’m guessing they wouldn’t be too happy and I wonder if there is a clause in his work contract about it, in my terms of employment there’s a clause stating that I can’t get a second job without declaring it to my boss first and I’d say being a brand rep to all these companies is a second job.

Are we meant to feel sympathy for him for not having a proper holiday away from instagram? No ones got a gun to his head forcing him to do it 🙄

Reactions: 10
Sorry but it looks like he turned up to the semichem conference in a primark pyjama set! What an utter disaster he has become! Shame at the beginning he was actually alright but now he sure thinks he is something! Such a put off!

Reactions: 9
The big sponge reveal? Been bigged up for weeks. It’s a new colour. Really???? Mario preaching about how it’s echo friendly & the use of plastic etc & pulls it out the box & it’s in a plastic wrapper. What an absolute bell end
Why did it change from #brandrep #ad #gifted to #ad #aff #gifted half way through the videos. He hasn’t got a clue.

How can a dark grey sponge be lovely ? Really , is this what people have been waiting for ? If Mario already has two of the sponges and does not want to open them , why doesn’t he do a give away for some of his followers ? Why does he never do anything for the people who suck up his arse and tag him .The only pay back for his followers is 20% off tit he is encouraging them to spend their money on , a dark grey sponge or wax melts with his name on it . People need to wake up and see him for what he is , a greedy little con man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.