Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

No Time for Bull

Chatty Member
What fucking journey? To the chippy and back? This idiot needs to get a grip of himself. He brings nothing to Instagram! Absolutely nothing. Time he knew that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

CrapEars

VIP Member
‘The flu’ thing pisses me off far more than it should. I’m a microbiologist, I know the difference between the flu viruses and colds. Anyone who says they have the flu near me, while they’re actually able to get out of bed, go out, eat properly etc gets very short shrift.
I’ve has flu twice. It’s hideous. Wouldn’t wish it on anyone.
Mario probably doesn’t even have a cold, he’s having a reaction to all those chemicals he sprays everywhere.
If he has actually got a cold, it’s probably because of all those chemicals knackering his immune system. That and the the fact he lives on beige food with no vitamins

NotSherlockHuns

He should definitely renamed to gifted_tat_with_mario or marios_shopping_channel

All areas of my Royal mail packages right now ✉📦

• Haha

KiKiGreen

Wait a minute guys. That’s not right, she’s nothing to do with Mario. And slating a random woman’s appearance on the internet when she’s done nothing to you isn’t ok really, is it?

Eyeswideopen

Come all the way to Glasgow and go to home bargains! And then venture to coatbridge (which was voted Scotland’s most dismal place to live) to go to a salon that’s stuck in 1999. I live in Glasgow and there are so many nice s places to go, but I suppose these places don’t have a clue who the are so wouldn’t give these VIP’s a freebie. I know you all stick up for a Derek but he is def a few sandwiches short of a picnic! I think he comes across as so simple, and he must be to be with Mario!

Why did they have cardboard cut outs of his mum at the party as if it was a slimming world award ceremony! Did anyone else find that bizzare!? I noticed a few lower than Z list river city actors that mario was tagging then recording during playing some rangers sectarian songs at the party!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

#FanDanFannyBaws

he is an absolute tit! Teeth like a council graveyard fence that's been through a tornado twister 🌪 You're not in Kansas now prick!

• Haha

Ymuzz

That song is sectarian - it’s a Loyalist/UDA favourite and that’s no secret. Glorifying the murder of a Catholic. HOWEVER, Mario and Derek are so thick, they’re blindly following a disgusting “football” team without even knowing the origins of half of it - they’re absolutely class-less the pair of them.

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Mario could have have a face transplant from George Clooney and still be an absolute minging gobshite. There is so little about him that is real, genuine & relatable.
As for the Ava May crap, I would guess that he has now started bottling his eggy farts and selling it as a fabric refresher or something

• Haha

ka1982

They’ve only invited him for his new teeth. It saves them from hiring a disco ball.

• Haha

Ziggy

Who is the 1 person that voted yes mario will get over himself 😂 are you OK hun, did your finger slip?
Must have been Mario himself!! He is claiming to be unwell .... again.... I think he realised how embarrassing that Asda trip was and is hoping a few days away will reset everyone's memories!!

• Haha

Chillinjay123

When he was doing his stories tonight with all his makeup I think he came across so bitchy and looks so pissed off when he was wishing people happy birthday. He just seems to get further up his own arse every single day and just makes himself look a total knobhead

• Haha
  • Heart

Pinchers

Chatty Member
He has boiled my piss this morning. Such an ignorant twat. Hope the potato salad gives him the shits

• Haha

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
Theres no way hes unwell (wouldnt have made it out to the wedding if he was) just taking too much heat on here and keeping a low profile 🤣
He seems to do regular mini disappearing acts, think it makes him feel good when people message him. Then voila he reappears to a Whitney track waving and going 'I'm alright, don't worry, just a cold, had to take time out, you know the drill'

It's like the Mario Cycle, y'know like the Lou one. If you know you know.

• Haha
  • Heart

nineteenninety3

I'm just catching up but I am howling at the fact mario thinks he discovered Jeffree star among others. Jeffree has been around way before his make up, I can't believe mario isnt a parody account.

• Haha

kikirose

They are both as funny as a brick to the face but derek is too good for Mario.
I honestly don't know how he stands it. The guy can't even settle down in bed in the evening without a camera in his face. Blink three times if you need help, Derek.

• Haha

itsonlyme

Mario is in the wrong. I'm not letting this go thanks
carry on til you get reported then, i already have, reported your comments, it makes the rest of us look bad, i cant think of any other tattlers that would join in with this disgusting behaviour, so you are on your own

Reactions: 10