Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pearlpow

New Thread Suggestion - Marios Life : if his head gets any bigger it wont fit in his flat, lets hope his Tom Ford rip off melts can cover the smell of cat

New Theead Suggestion - Mario and his Journehh stuck to Ava May like a pimple - Cleans his flat, strokes his cat & wonders "is Derek simple"
😂😂😂😂😂 i cant cope

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s is s fact that Penny Arcade is sung at UDA rallies it is sung as a glorification of a sectarian murder ..THE NEW RANGERS have are known for supporters who sympathise with the UDA
Please, if your suggesting that all rangers fans are supporters of anyone who is against catholic’s and glorify murder then your obviously one of them from the other side. To suggest that Derek is singing a song because it’s about a murder is ridiculous. He’s too thick to realise what he says on a daily basis, never mind a song that’s been sung by fans for years! And Celtic fans are just as bad singing sectarian songs and hating rangers fans. Get a grip

• Heart
Reactions: 15

humpback

He said on that story for the candles that people are always telling him he deserves all these lovely things for all that he does. Wtf does he actually do?!? Is he out feeding the homeless on a cold night? Is he going out and helping sick animals?? Is he down the local children’s hospital handing out toys on the cancer ward?? Is he shite. He’s not doing ANYTHING!!! If these accounts actually gave something back to their followers I’d have a lot more respect for them. But no it’s take take take all the time.

Reactions: 14

Greedy beggy

That guy loves the sound of his own voice , even though he says he doesn’t . I think he forgot to say he does make money from Instagram with his Mario candles from Ava May aromas and it looks like he will be making more from the big surprise he will inform us of on Wednesday after Hannah from Ava May flys up to Glasgow .
Oh the suspense is killing me ...... Mario bubble bath ? , they’ve found the cure for cancer ? a minky the shape of his huge nose ? Mario’s guide to Glaswegian slang ? Mario’s biography “ My Journey of my teeth and eyebrows “

Last edited:
  • Haha
Y

Yellowcard

I've decided that I liked Mario for 10 seconds today. The story where he showed off Derek. THANK YOU!

Has anyone else noticed that a lot of the time when Derek is in the background (usually the bed stories) Mario will move his head or hand to obscure him from view, especially when Derek is smiling at the camera?
Derek is the best thing about mario’s stories.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
It’s is s fact that Penny Arcade is sung at UDA rallies it is sung as a glorification of a sectarian murder ..THE NEW RANGERS have are known for supporters who sympathise with the UDA
I really have no idea where that notion ever came from. It was adopted as a song for the club due to ibrox being built on the grounds of an old arcade.
There is nothing whatsoever in that song that is or could be construed as sectarian. Theres nothing to do with murder in the words! Have you actually listened to the song? Roy orbison wrote it, he wasnt known for his sectarian catholic murdering tendencies! Lol

My godson plays for rangers and I can assure you he is not sectarian and neither are any of his family members
People really need to stop listening to rumours and spreading them and actually start researching facts for themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 13

NotSherlockHuns

The word journey makes me feel physically ill. Is he going to do an X Factor montage with heart rending music too?
It's cringe, the only 'journeys' he's ever been on are on the bus to asda to do his big shop, to B&M and to the chippy

• Haha
  • Heart

srdforever

if I'm honest I do love semichem, its just a good little shop to go in. however I find it weird how he's had "so many opportunities" yet decided to say yes to this one? surely these opportunities would be next to nothing as semichem is only in Scotland and NI. I only liked Mario for a small time, until I found this forum and now I can't stand him. I never see him clean? and when he does he's just spraying chemicals all about the place. I hate the fact he's also one of the only people representing Scotland, makes me cringe for my country

Bubu

Chatty Member
If I didn't know any better, he'd have me convinced he's been in a coma for 6 months
What Mario has gone through the past week has been much much worse than being in a coma for 6 months. It’s a fate I wouldn’t wish on anyone. He couldn’t show us his happy post or spray febreze everywhere. I don’t know how he got through it, brings a tear to my eye just thinking of what he’s been through 😢

• Haha
  • Sad

Bubu

Chatty Member
What Debenhams does St Mario work at? Is his store closing? Should we be praying for him? So many fucking questions Mario woes
We’re not allowed to mention the Debenhams he works in. There simply aren’t enough security guards in the country to keep the masses from turning up at his work. He may get trapped at work forever and have to exist on Debenhams cafe pizza and chips for the rest of time

• Haha
  • Heart
Mario is honestly the cringiest person on Instagram. These people at the Ava May party are all hanging off the back of Mrs Hinch (who made them “famous”) and they think they’re all a big deal. In reality you’ve got a guy who works in a department store and a girl who makes wax melts. Saving the world, day by day.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

usofake

Mario is comedy gold and he dosn't even know it 😂 The guy 100% believes his own hype and were all just here to lol at the 90's hair, eyebrows that are trying to escape and desperado singing. That smug side eye he gave into the camera when talking about his makeup skills "and am akchally really good" almost ENDED me 😂😂 when's his bro going to cast him in a panto...he's missed his calling. #widowtwanky

• Haha
  • Heart

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Derek is most likely as dumb as a box of rocks but damn, he looks good. I'd happily sit on his face and wriggle. I can get intelligent conversation elsewhere :love:

• Haha
  • Sick

humpback

His “crazy life” 🤣🤣🤣 walking around B&M!?

I’ve seen more excitement on bingo night in my Nana’s nursing home 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Shivers

VIP Member
He needs to quit it with the ‘flu’ talk. It’s not a bloody flu, it’s the cold!! If you had the flu you would not be well enough to go to work, go out for dinner or go to the dentist!!

It really bugs me when people say they have the flu and it’s a cold. 9 times out of 10 it is just a cold. The flu is really serious and idiots like him just add to the problem

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Oh god here he goes again. Saying people think he's some massive account and is something special and he's a posh party boy etc. I bet nobody has said that. It's just another excuse for him to chat about himself. Made me cringeeeeeee. He's just some thirty something with a basic job living on a council estate who happened to get shouted out loads. At the time it wasn't as well known to have male cleaning Instagram accounts so people flocked like flies on shit. Get over yourself Mario and stop with the grandiose.

• Haha
  • Heart