Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Mario maths

If Mario buys 1 full length mirror, receives 2 gifted full length mirrors, gives 1 full length mirror to Bernadette and puts another full length mirror up for sale, how many wax burners does Mario have?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Rayne

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Cagayu

VIP Member
B57FB56A-BC5D-4F56-8022-0E62B51C061F.jpeg
I decided to put the picture into a picture enhancing app. The background cleared up in no time at all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Since he’s on a comma I’m throwing it back to December when he came on stories and I legitimately thought he was coming to us from a hospital bed due to all the clutter and ghoulish skin tone! 🙈

A28C0250-1682-4665-BF81-CFEFA48F897B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Babybail93

VIP Member
He’s such a hun.

“Cannae talk aboot it oan here hun. Inbox me”

But yer ootbox, inbox, shake it awe aboot box is closed! So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
I don't like tvs on the wall. I am sorry but I don't think your TV should be the focal point in the room. This is my vip tattle account and I will run it how I want.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Hi ma lovelies, how ure ye awe?? Comma break from me as my Mum passed away so difficult times. Still in robot mode.
Our Marios content huz been shite but I have to admit I'm well invested in the Property Boss thread which is has been banging TikTok goss.

Huz anyone seen Katie's Mums stories, that is a direct dig at Marion after the Hinch fiasco.
In summary: They've had to remove Insta from Katie's phone as she thought everyone was a good person but someone's actions and words have really upset her and she's still angry.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

maeve87

“Steven and his passion for his level of work” :ROFLMAO: I’m sure the guy did a great job but he stuck a telly on a wall? He’s hardly a bespoke architect ffs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49