Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi ma lovelies, how ure ye awe?? Comma break from me as my Mum passed away so difficult times. Still in robot mode.
Our Marios content huz been shite but I have to admit I'm well invested in the Property Boss thread which is has been banging TikTok goss.

Huz anyone seen Katie's Mums stories, that is a direct dig at Marion after the Hinch fiasco.
In summary: They've had to remove Insta from Katie's phone as she thought everyone was a good person but someone's actions and words have really upset her and she's still angry.
Sorry to hear about your mum. We all send tattie hearts to you x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hi ma lovelies, how ure ye awe?? Comma break from me as my Mum passed away so difficult times. Still in robot mode.
Our Marios content huz been shite but I have to admit I'm well invested in the Property Boss thread which is has been banging TikTok goss.

Huz anyone seen Katie's Mums stories, that is a direct dig at Marion after the Hinch fiasco.
In summary: They've had to remove Insta from Katie's phone as she thought everyone was a good person but someone's actions and words have really upset her and she's still angry.
Sending ma love ma lovelie, ah hope you’re okay ❤

Anyboady else quite disappointed that ‘Oor H’ didnae let Marion dae the advert for their giveaway?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is he actually going on a parkee… parkit…. Harringboon… that 👉🏼 /\/\ pattern floor jurnee or is it going to be Lino?

• Haha
Reactions: 27

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Watch they’ll end up ripping the LINO when they move the furniture in fae “storage” and that’ll start a 1000 dot rant aboot flairs!! Wouldn’t be surprised if the bleep got another new suite anaw!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Watch they’ll end up ripping the LINO when they move the furniture in fae “storage” and that’ll start a 1000 dot rant aboot flairs!! Wouldn’t be surprised if the bleep got another new suite anaw!!
I think he definitely damages things on purpose 🤔

Reactions: 16
Aww, nut. I’ve got lino flairs in ma wee one bed hobbit hoose. It was like that when I moved in and I’ve never been arsed to change it. I’ll have to get that sorted toot sweet in case anyone thinks that wee fud’s influenced me. (Except I pay full mortgage, I didnae build it fae the groon up and my cats have a cat tree and full run of the place 😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Sorry for your loss. When you lose your mum life is never the same. I am also invested in the mad shagger aka the property boss 🙈

• Heart
An actual advert advertising valence times tit yet Mario said its just a money making scheme and he doesn't buy into it.

Yet expects others to. bleeping hypocrite.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It's all gone a bit quiet, everyone has printed this pic off and sellotaped it to their other half, and are now have very wrong sexytime.
Dammit you rumbled me 😆😆😆😆

Voiles? Out of all the curtains you can buy, bnm have a lot of choice and not so expensive, he chooses voiles not very cosy maz! I love choosing curtains, there are some gorgeous ones and IMO they make the room, especially if you want to add colour with them, I’m sure he could’ve got nice thick ones to go with his smoke damaged looking wallpaper 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈🤣
I don’t get voiles. They block out duck all so what is the point of having them. I love being aww cosy with the (proper) curtains pulled in the winter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Can someone bring the storage photoshop picture back!? That gave me a sore stomach from laughing so hard!

• Haha
You just KNOW we'd never hear the end of it if he was in a downstairs flat and the neighbours didn't have carpeted floors outwith a tiny bathroom and kitchen. Plus who gets rid of okay carpet for Lino (obv outside of bath/kitchen - get that ripped right out!)? I get not wanting to put proper wood or decent laminate down in a flat you don't own because your financial decisions all revolve around living for validation online rather than trying to own your own floor, but why get rid of clean-looking and thick enough looking carpet for lino...other than to keep up with real home and cleaning accounts putting down actual parquet.

We're building up to a summer when he spends months moaning about the heat to move straight onto winter when he'll just constantly moan about the cold (even more) because he's removed the insulating effect of carpet and underlay.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
You just KNOW we'd never hear the end of it if he was in a downstairs flat and the neighbours didn't have carpeted floors outwith a tiny bathroom and kitchen. Plus who gets rid of okay carpet for Lino (obv outside of bath/kitchen - get that ripped right out!)? I get not wanting to put proper wood or decent laminate down in a flat you don't own because your financial decisions all revolve around living for validation online rather than trying to own your own floor, but why get rid of clean-looking and thick enough looking carpet for lino...other than to keep up with real home and cleaning accounts putting down actual parquet.

We're building up to a summer when he spends months moaning about the heat to move straight onto winter when he'll just constantly moan about the cold (even more) because he's removed the insulating effect of carpet and underlay.
We're going on a *the cooncil want me to rip ma flairs up* jurneh. He should check the rules first, but he won't.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Them tie backs he's just posted about. It'll serve him right if Rayn does play with them, because lets face it, she has no toys! 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.