Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B57FB56A-BC5D-4F56-8022-0E62B51C061F.jpeg
I decided to put the picture into a picture enhancing app. The background cleared up in no time at all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Seriously though why do this? If something has happened, just say it. Or say nothing at all! Instead he hints at some awful event. Such a childish way to behave. Grow up Mario!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Seriously though why do this? If something has happened, just say it. Or say nothing at all! Instead he hints at some awful event. Such a childish way to behave. Grow up Mario!
It'll get to the point where people will stop asking if he’s ok because it gets boring. Vague posting is the worst. It's nothing more than seeking attention, worse still when it's to strangers 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He’s back oan this app View attachment 1068893
A slight cloud in the sky wow what a sign. I mean you never see clouds in the sky. Defo is a sign Mazza 🤣

And he hasn’t left the hoose flat for 6 days? Is he on annual leave or bereavement leave? He’s such a wee cock tease.

It’ll probably end up that his mates cousins friends cat has died🙄
Defo sick leave why he hasn’t been fannying about as his colleagues probs watch his page.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've not been taking an interest with him... who died?
No one knows, because he feels it would be wrong to be on Instagram acting like life still has to go on, even though he posted on Hinches page that same day 🙄 But it doesn't sound like it's his family.

Reactions: 19
I think from what I can gather it’s concerning the health of a mutual friend of him & Sam (poor girl that had brain tumour). The person & him don’t seem to be following each other on Instgram. I hope she told him to duck off.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Did you see Hinch going on about how her close friends are still her closest friends and most important.

And then goes on to say they don’t like being tagged.

is this a dig At beg a friend Marion ? I hope so 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think from what I can gather it’s concerning the health of a mutual friend of him & Sam (poor girl that had brain tumour). The person & him don’t seem to be following each other on Instgram. I hope she told him to duck off.
Exactly what I thought. Grim to get attention and sympathy for himself by using this sad situation.

Reactions: 17
He disnae discuss private matters aboot his family hen except when his parents paid aff the mortgage and his dad had surgery so aye ma luvlee insta isnae his joab is joab his joab oan this app
Don't forget where his mum works, what his brother does, his neices business page and best of all his sisters cooking 🤣 aye keeps his family off this app

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He’s on another hormonal downer and has to garner some sympathy from the menopausal mafia. Sorry am aff this app ma lovelies. Hubby has taken me away hoping for some action and I found the wifi 🤣🤣. But this isnae ma joab so you all need to stop asking! 😘😘

Weird if he's been given time off work or maybe his contract is up?
Maybe he was sacked 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
sacaked for using mould and mildew spray on their worktops

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.