Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it takes 19 seconds to dry your hair with a dyson, you don’t need anything more than to stick your head out the window 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well seen as his competition winner should be announced today surely he should have put something on his own stories about that? I don’t know why Ava may has bothered to put Mario’s name to it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Fell down a highlights rabbit hole... he’s about as funny as my little toe 🙄 I did find the Dyson hairdryer highlight funny though. Goes on about the GHD hairdryer he had being heavy like it took him half an hour to dry his hair so he got arm ache... 2 minutes it took. Also said he has thick, coarse hair, attached photos would disagree with that statement Marion.
THICK COARSE HAIR I’m dying he did not say this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what the duck was he stroking the head of his broom 🧹. He is so deluded 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Fell down a highlights rabbit hole... he’s about as funny as my little toe 🙄 I did find the Dyson hairdryer highlight funny though. Goes on about the GHD hairdryer he had being heavy like it took him half an hour to dry his hair so he got arm ache... 2 minutes it took. Also said he has thick, coarse hair, attached photos would disagree with that statement Marion.
The only thick course hair he has is the hair he gets ooot in the bumming Fort so aye.

• Haha
The only thing in that hoose flat way course thick hair is bleeping Rayn end of. Mazda lives in a land a delusion way his imaginary 30” locks 👩🏻

• Haha
The funniest thing about all these comments regarding Marion’s hair (or lack of!) is that those pics are a couple years old. Probably pre pandemic so imagine how much thinner it’ll be now. Istanbul jurnee pending 🙆🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The funniest thing about all these comments regarding Marion’s hair (or lack of!) is that those pics are a couple years old. Probably pre pandemic so imagine how much thinner it’ll be now. Istanbul jurnee pending 🙆🏻
He wouldnae pass the test to get a passport ma lovelie. (I know it’s not a test but we all know he’d duck up the interview). 🥔💎

• Haha
Reactions: 25
duck sake poor wee deek is still clutching his forest tree waiting for his driving lessons so aye and so forth

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
duck sake poor wee deek is still clutching his forest tree waiting for his driving lessons so aye and so forth
Car fresheners for nae car, dishwasher tablets for nae dishwasher, hairdryer and oplex for nae hair💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Car fresheners for nae car, dishwasher tablets for nae dishwasher, hairdryer and oplex for nae hair💎
lmfaoooooo olaplex man that has me dead. Could just cut the dead ends off and it’s grow back in a week his length

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Steppin oot ma lane to say I’ve been on “this app” and saw this! Clutchin ma beak!

D7E55B69-5999-4BEC-B9E3-57623BDDFD6C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Marion does not leave Scotland Ma lovely . If it ain’t a 30 min bus journeh , it ain’t happening 🤣

• Haha
Saw this and thought of oor Marion. Just to clarify though, I am most definitely NOT in love with him though 😆 that would take a very special person
You’ve nae gotta be wired right to love that. I reckon even his Mum regrets going bareback all them years ago. So aye

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.