Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrshan17

Chatty Member
I’ve not seen the plush bespoke mirror?? Does he still have it? And more importantly.. WHERE? I canny cope with him calling the floors “flairs”.. is this a bespoke paisley spelling or just Marion’s grammar? Hope you’s all kick the arse out this week hens only 5 shifts til the weekend MWAH 💋
When I read that I thought he was referring to trousers wtf!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

mrshan17

Chatty Member
He must be hen. I can’t wait until he comes back saying “hunners er yas have been messaging, but aimmmee completely fine. This isnae ma joab”. Completing forgetting he said he has turned off the messaging function 😂
Lmfao ma joab 😂 aye we nah you work 5 hours a week in polis station hen

I’m actually dying reading this. 🤣
I remember back when he did the haul and bought car air fresheners. He was implying that the lessons were starting soon.
Poor Deek, 2 years later, a global pandemic, a livingroom decorated, 2 fablon journeys. Autumn decor and last but certainly no least a candy cane lane extravaganza. Not a lesson has he sat. 👨🏻‍✈️🤣
Fablon journeys 😂😂😂😂 I love this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Inmyainlane

I don’t think so, the winner was Scottish. This tart is from Leeds and is mad as a March hare. Always crying on her stories drunk. Her husband left her and she pretended to speak to him as if he still lived there for months
Who’s this?! 👀👀

Reactions: 3