Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't like tvs on the wall. I am sorry but I don't think your TV should be the focal point in the room. This is my vip tattle account and I will run it how I want.
I was never a fan until I had children it stops little finger prints all over your TV 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry to be controversial again but how can you be arsed with all those stairs? I have no stairs in my house and I still wear wealthy scents and drive a fancy car so stairs are not a sign of wealth
Nurse! Johnno is out of bed again!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The absolute clutter in that room!! The tv is covering his shelf ffs he can’t think that looks good???
Did he confirm if the cooncil took down the scaffolding so his handyman could have access to the internal wall..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d love nothing more to lie in my bed breaking my neck to watch the tv NOT!

Call me boujee but the tv in our bedroom is at a comfortable viewing angle (in line with the bottom of the bed) ma bedroom ma roolz.

Also, wish he would pack it in with the WE PAID OURSELVES. Most people do, it is not a new thing Maz, but then we are not all up to our eyes in klarna that we get a massive stiffy when we can pay for things with cash money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The cheap wire shelf stuck behind the telly has finished me tonight!! Am away to ma scratcher i canny take anymore of today 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Clutter!!!!! 😬
I couldn’t live like that, the clutter in that one corner is overwhelming.
The distraction!
The dust!
The Tat!
The make-up fridge?

That’s all am saying on the subject Ma lovlies 💋🥔💎

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Again he contradicts himself 🙄 says he’s showing us over the weekend, proceeds to show us tonight 🤷‍♀️.
Why leave the shelf behind it? How does he manage to get everything so wrong? So close and yet so far Maz 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 28
“Steven and his passion for his level of work” :ROFLMAO: I’m sure the guy did a great job but he stuck a telly on a wall? He’s hardly a bespoke architect ffs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Clutter!!!!! 😬
The distraction!
The dust!
The Tat!
The make-up fridge?

Make up fridge ? What ? How did I even miss this ??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The illiteracy, again, and they’re such short paragraphs too yet he still can’t string a sentence together. The shelf behind the tv, why Marion, just why? And why did you need to get a man in to put a bracket on your wall, why could you not do this yourself? I have so many questions ma lovelies 😩

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is the tele sitting at an angle covering half the sagging shelf….wonder if the guy will put a pic of the bedsit on his grid 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Mr Dayn wants one of those, on a million inch tv. I've told him no, it's chavvy and it makes me feel like I'm having a fit when I try to look at too large a screen. We've got a tv in the bedroom, but the I prefer watching stuff in my tablet.
I watch my tablet in bed too. Just over 10" and it's a perfect size for a couple of hours before lights out 👍

Wooooo!, a tv on the wall. Who knew it was possible 🙄 It’s too big for a small bedroom imo. And it looks like he's been on here after mentioning no wires etc...
👋

I wonder what the handy man made of all the perfumes etc and the Dyson hair dryer in a flat for 2 blokes with around 10 hairs between them 🤣let's hope he didn't open the drawer and see all the make up 😅😅🤣
I'd love to have heard the conversation when he got back to base 😂

Clutter!!!!! 😬
The distraction!
The dust!
The Tat!
The make-up fridge?

It would seriously do my nut in having a cluttered room like that 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.