Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he on an unannounced comma?
He must be hen. I can’t wait until he comes back saying “hunners er yas have been messaging, but aimmmee completely fine. This isnae ma joab”. Completing forgetting he said he has turned off the messaging function 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I reckon he will come on insta and say his been quiet because Dezza took him on a romantic weekend away for Vday. And he couldn’t say incase his thousands of fans turned up, but also he hasn’t shared it because it’s his private life and he does not sure everything on the gram….but we all know it’s one big fat lie because that is something he would put all over Instagram 🤣

just predicting the future Ma loveliesx

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He’ll be back on later today with a new bespoke toaster and kettle 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If Maz had been a 90’s Scheme Queen he well would have been one who got the £8 roll of fake lead from Littlewoods for his cooncil windows. To make them proper bespoke!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Fell down a highlights rabbit hole... he’s about as funny as my little toe 🙄 I did find the Dyson hairdryer highlight funny though. Goes on about the GHD hairdryer he had being heavy like it took him half an hour to dry his hair so he got arm ache... 2 minutes it took. Also said he has thick, coarse hair, attached photos would disagree with that statement Marion.
No Mario, YOU are thick, your hair certainly isn't.

That competition was well a fix. Someone he follows and from Scotland?

Some "influencer" you are Maz, taking a comma the weekend YOUR (well AMA) competition ends. Surely he should be on encouraging more people to enter before it was drawn. But naw, he canny be arsed! Don't know why Hannah bothers with him tbh. He's such a prick!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aw wee Rayn is just adorable honestly😍😍 But again he’s a lying bleep saying “he’s putting the phone down” you canny stay aff “this app” for mair than 20 minutes mazda!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
They are all as bad as each other. Stinky Solomon and Hinch will have a 'phone in drawer day' 🥴 which translates to 'I can't be arsed to create any content or reply to any hun messages - but I will most definitely still be on instagram all day'.

Maz is nae different other than nobody gives a shite when he is quiet!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
duck sake poor wee deek is still clutching his forest tree waiting for his driving lessons so aye and so forth
I’m actually dying reading this. 🤣
I remember back when he did the haul and bought car air fresheners. He was implying that the lessons were starting soon.
Poor Deek, 2 years later, a global pandemic, a livingroom decorated, 2 fablon journeys. Autumn decor and last but certainly no least a candy cane lane extravaganza. Not a lesson has he sat. 👨🏻‍✈️🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.