Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mario, you are well punching hen. Don’t even have a nice personality to make up for that face

CDA702E3-3DA7-47BC-9CBC-0C172300051D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
How about you post the pic without using the filter Marion. Then we will see the true 'benefits' of the loonyspa
He must think we're stupid. He definitely used a filter ...Whoops, when l saw no filter l thought he hadn't used one 🤭

Mario, you are well punching hen. Don’t even have a nice personality to make up for that face

View attachment 1044374
Derek could definitely do better than that narcissist.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Mario had that lumispa for the best part of a year before it was mentioned at all. Not exactly chanting his pal Maw Rendall on from the rooftops. Mind you, he had to pay for his whilst Glamis got hers for free 😉.

But hey, they are true insta besties 👌💎

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have to admit, Deek gies me the boke, he just looks like a bit of a simpleton . Please don’t hate on me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I have to admit, Deek gies me the boke, he just looks like a bit of a simpleton . Please don’t hate on me 🤣
He’s a nice looking lad, but definitely nae working wae the full shilling. It’d be like shagging Lennie from Of Mice and Men. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
deeks a lovely looking lad. Looks quite manly compared to Marion
I expect he sounds like David beckham and is in serious therapy due to living with mario and his overspending

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Mario maths

If Mario buys 1 full length mirror, receives 2 gifted full length mirrors, gives 1 full length mirror to Bernadette and puts another full length mirror up for sale, how many wax burners does Mario have?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Mario maths

If Mario buys 1 full length mirror, receives 2 gifted full length mirrors, gives 1 full length mirror to Bernadette and puts another full length mirror up for sale, how many wax burners does Mario have?
a) Mario owns 459 wax melts

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.