Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @Dawn Dayn

F634E7F8-EDAC-4A62-94A4-5BF9A8EFD3EB.jpeg

New thread just in time for the TV on the wall reveal and tonight’s roast dinner monstrosity. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
A new thread on this day of dawn. Chanting you all on fae the rooftopof my one storey hoose. Once the TV is on the wall what will he fill the space with?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So in my big catch up on Mario I see ava May refers to Mario as one of her Instagram best friends !

basically not a real friend…ouch !🤣 I’m sure there waa a point there was a whole Foursome with Mario , dezza , her and her fella ? Is she still with her boyfriend (who I was convinced was gay btw)

• Haha
So in my big catch up on Mario I see ava May refers to Mario as one of her Instagram best friends !

basically not a real friend…ouch !🤣 I’m sure there waa a point there was a whole Foursome with Mario , dezza , her and her fella ? Is she still with her boyfriend (who I was convinced was gay btw)
Did you mean James? Mr muscles with 46721 different jobs in 6 weeks then naw…she’s now shacked up in Yorkshire with one of her suppliers!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
A new thread on this day of dawn. Chanting you all on fae the rooftopof my one storey hoose. Once the TV is on the wall what will he fill the space with?
Congrats on your VIP status hen you’ve worked pure hard for it and am chantin ye on fae the close rooftops doll💎

Happy Sunday anyway hens on this new day a dawn on a sunday!! Only 5 mair shifts til the weekend hens!! let’s kick this weeks arse!! We’ve got the squint telly on the wall tae look forward tae anaw!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The curtain rod is bowed. Underneath the window sill in blodgy, not painted properly. The skirting is blobby and crap, needs replacing/sanding. They need to move everything out Friday night, start prepping first thing Saturday, not do a bodge job, it's not difficult, just takes time.
Where is this dinner, surely he'll want to be in his PJ's in the bumming fort soon.

Hello God, it's me, Dawn. I don't ask for much, but if you could make Mario's telly fall off the wall in the middle of the night and hit the gruesome twosome in the face, I'd be a good girl forever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I’m howling at that story where he has the song ‘she works hard for her money’ aye Derek does more like

• Haha
  • Sad
Don't know if this has already been noted or mentioned but didn't he say yesterday was selling the mirror in the bedroom and he had it gifted! Cheeky wee bugger 🤣🤣
This mirrar has already went to a new home. He gave it away to one of his lovelies (bernadette)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don't know if this has already been noted or mentioned but didn't he say yesterday was selling the mirror in the bedroom and he had it gifted! Cheeky wee bugger 🤣🤣
Naw I think he’s keeping the plush gifted monstrosity. He’s selling he silver sort of ornate looking one that he got for a barg price out of Poundies.

Edit - just saw the comments above. Hold on, he’s had 3 big massive mirras in that bedsit then!? The plush one, the ornate poundies one and the current one in the living room? Oh my Christ. I thought there was only ever 2 until I realised the current living room one has smooth edges 😬 he’s beyond help!!

I’m stunned. Just when you think he couldn’t spend any more money on pointless tit.
4B6BB058-05EC-4DA4-83FF-496484E481C4.jpeg
77AF660F-D079-4339-AF4D-970BCB5F0790.jpeg
83E6A6CD-F5C8-491F-BF16-784CC4701592.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Naw I think he’s keeping the plush gifted monstrosity. He’s selling he silver sort of ornate looking one that he got for a barg price out of Poundies.

Edit - just saw the comments above. Hold on, he’s had 3 big massive mirras in that bedsit then!? The plush one, the ornate poundies one and the current one in the living room? Oh my Christ. I thought there was only ever 2 until I realised the current living room one has smooth edges 😬 he’s beyond help!!
Must be like walking into a fairground fun house. Poor wee Derek always smashed oot of his box and he has walls of mirrors to contend with

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Congrats on VIP status ma lovelie. I hope you have primula cheese on a no cheese board for a wee celebration

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t get the mirror in the living room horizontal, aye landscape but no horizontal.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve not seen the plush bespoke mirror?? Does he still have it? And more importantly.. WHERE? I canny cope with him calling the floors “flairs”.. is this a bespoke paisley spelling or just Marion’s grammar? Hope you’s all kick the arse out this week hens only 5 shifts til the weekend MWAH 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sure he regifted the plush 1 the same time as the living room was redecorated.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.