Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we all voted grey, so when he realises eventually that grey is over, he goes on a replacement jurneh. Less than a year, a tragic mould spray accident again.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I thought herringbone was not for him as it was too on trend 😂 if he is getting that in his livingroom and keeping the high footfall hall area in the plank style of flooring it is going to look even more ridiculous than it already does

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That is the indent from the bespoke TV stand. Is it just me or are they curtains cheap and nasty looking. What is the point in them?
They look dreadful. Like curtains that started life white and we're never washed so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Seriously though, why do people do this? It’s bad enough having endless throw pillows on a bed but to kick it up a gear and add a bleeping tray full of pointless tat 🤯 make it make sense. It doesn’t even look good (ever, not just Marion’s bespoke attempt).
This bugs me too, lots of insta accounts with trays placed on random things in their house thinking it looks on trend when in reality it just looks crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Surely voile curtains are pointless in a bedroom. He's got a blind yes, but come summer when it's light from 4am - 11pm he's going to hate it? Cannot understand that choice! Surely you would get some thick thermal / blackout curtains for a bedroom. Those scheme flats built 50 years ago cannot be well insulated??? So weird they live in a low income area working in pretty low income jobs but are not economical in the slightest. New flairs, new makeup, new perfumes, dyson hair dyer, new worktop wraps. Blows my mind!!

Reactions: 27
Went a wee walk earlier, where am I 😂
About to get arrested for stalking? 🙁😁 Record it all ma lovelie, as the polis drag you away screaming. Mario's ring doorbell has a special tattle detector, orange is the new crushed grey velvet.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
About to get arrested for stalking? 🙁😁 Record it all ma lovelie, as the polis drag you away screaming. Mario's ring doorbell has a special tattle detector, orange is the new crushed grey velvet.
Kept ma distance just as Mario and Dereks sunflowers lanyards stare don't you worry ma love…wouldn’t dare walk down seeedhill aka no man’s land don’t want Marios neighbours jumping me for my trainers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
He hardly has anything for 12-18 month's when he's replacing them 🙄 A total idiot

This bugs me too, lots of insta accounts with trays placed on random things in their house thinking it looks on trend when in reality it just looks crap.
It's what l called dust collectors, and he has a lot of those in that tiny flat 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have we all voted grey, so when he realises eventually that grey is over, he goes on a replacement jurneh. Less than a year, a tragic mould spray accident again.
I voted for the colour bamboo just for laughs!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Everything is going in a different direction. That vile troll should put up a poll asking if it should all flow in the same direction. Please admire my beautiful illustration of the problem. 🙁😂🤦💅😎

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
The bamboo looks like the cheap alternative to herring bone cannae mind the name of it or is he putting Lino in the living room like the other 2 shoeboxes
Yeah, he said he was ripping up that NEW crapet in the living room to put in honkin lino 🤮 he’s on another planet!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Hi ma lovelies, how ure ye awe?? Comma break from me as my Mum passed away so difficult times. Still in robot mode.
Our Marios content huz been shite but I have to admit I'm well invested in the Property Boss thread which is has been banging TikTok goss.

Huz anyone seen Katie's Mums stories, that is a direct dig at Marion after the Hinch fiasco.
In summary: They've had to remove Insta from Katie's phone as she thought everyone was a good person but someone's actions and words have really upset her and she's still angry.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Hi ma lovelies, how ure ye awe?? Comma break from me as my Mum passed away so difficult times. Still in robot mode.
Our Marios content huz been shite but I have to admit I'm well invested in the Property Boss thread which is has been banging TikTok goss.

Huz anyone seen Katie's Mums stories, that is a direct dig at Marion after the Hinch fiasco.
In summary: They've had to remove Insta from Katie's phone as she thought everyone was a good person but someone's actions and words have really upset her and she's still angry.
Aww so sorry to hear that hope your doing ok sending ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.