Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Well ma lovelies, al tell youse all a story. Apparently our energy bills are going up so much, they'll be almost as much as Mario's monthly wax melt bill. 😳😳 Friends who also do some wfh, have bought heated throws, much cheaper to run than central heating. I've pretty much done a Mario here, bought one from Aldi, it's HUGE, lovely and warm, I'm on the sofa, feel like I'm in my own bumming fort. Sigh, look mum, my own bumming fort. 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

mrsbucket

VIP Member
I've read the first line of this one seventeen times and I still cannae work oot whit he's trying to say 😂🤯

Screenshot_20220208-132544.png

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Aw nah I’ve just noticed he has a lumispa as well 😂😂 fucking hell. Is there anything he doesn’t have.
1. Savings
2. A back door
3. A date for his wedding
4. Pals
5. Neighbours that wouldnae steal the sugar oot your tea

Just ma thoats ma lovelie 💎

• Haha
  • Heart

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
He's eating it out of the plastic tray. I'm clutching my mother fucking pearls here. 🤦💎

• Haha
  • Sick

Babybail93

VIP Member
Fucks sake. Who lit her tampon string this week? I can imagine the fingers flying across it’s phone as it tries to put her jumbled thoughts doon in black and white. So aye

It’s like when you have an argument wae your husband and he thinks it’s over, but you keep remembering other things to bring up 😂

“And another thing! I just think it’s funny that….” 😂

• Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Mirror for sale DM him if interested

I thought this mornings hold to read was all about not accepting or reading DMs 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Luna25

Whilst at ma joab that’s actually a joab where I work 12.5 hours at a time, I was speaking to my colleague and told her to sit down and would you believe it, and get some class just slipped right oot!!!!!
I was so embarrassed I ran out the room but then a thought, NAW this is my joab my rules and youse don’t like it then don’t work with me

simples
Spine bright my lovelies 💎

• Haha
  • Heart

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Oh look at me, I know something you don't, I won't say who just yet but I will soon just so you know I knew before you. How fucking dare he.That's someone's actual life he's using for sympathy and attention.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Lalalaand

VIP Member
"She's the most normal bitch in this industry"

Wit industry would that be Marion hen, cos am pretty sure she's no in the same wan as you, that being the wan where you're in debt up tae your eyeballs working three hours a day cleaning toilets for a living. 🙄

ETA absolutely nothing wrong with cleaning being your joab, my mum did it for years but sick of this wee arsehole thinking he's above everyone

• Haha
  • Heart

bumcheese

Swerving oot ma lane ma lovelies but I spotted wee Marion in Tesco in foool Victorian mourning dress last night. Someone somewhere is (eating a toffee crisp) deed.

As you were.
1AAFA54E-A68B-4D8B-A578-D3CE8A4EFDDF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
A Cannae wait until we go on a bespoke scaffolding/shelving jurnee. The coonsil will come back tomorrow and he will have aw his tatt on the scaffolding like it’s a veranda.

• Haha
  • Heart

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
Well Marion if January was “new year new me” February is back to the normal, discontented, bitter drama Queen we all know and mock 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40