Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think so, the winner was Scottish. This tart is from Leeds and is mad as a March hare. Always crying on her stories drunk. Her husband left her and she pretended to speak to him as if he still lived there for months
She lives doon the road fae me. In Bolton ma hen. Tattie hearts and so forth 🥔 ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m convinced it’s her. Jabbing that witchy finger all over her phone screen, reeking of booze and taking second hand offence on Mario’s behalf. Bun all over the show. The only thing throwing me off a bit is the liberal sprinkling of exclamation marks in their posts which is the Prince of Paisley’s abzaloot staypul.
4573EAA4-6BAB-40F8-8246-AD09B1E03A6F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m convinced it’s her. Jabbing that witchy finger all over her phone screen, reeking of booze and taking second hand offence on Mario’s behalf. Bun all over the show. The only thing throwing me off a bit is the liberal sprinkling of exclamation marks in their posts which is the Prince of Paisley’s abzaloot staypul.
View attachment 1063664
0E754CE4-0D8B-4A74-9FF5-393CC4D8146B.jpeg
Then there’s the matching commas with no spacing either side…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Ooooooo. That’s very interesting. 🧐 I just can’t imagine Monzo using a word like “chuffed” though. I literally read that “chuffed to bits” in LHB’s voice. I think @chickenlittle007 needs to come out of their Tattle comma and confirm. We don’t know and we want to get tae know. 🐔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1063664
Omg 🤣🤣🤣 the thing is yes people would be made up. BUT Mario isn’t which is the point he is a bitter little man who throws strops because Hinch visited a young girl and not him.

he is constantly making sly digs at other successful people because he knows no matter how much tat he buys he doesn’t have what they have!

so yes you are right most people would be happy with the little insta attention he has got but Marion isn’t ! Which is the point🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
Since he’s on a comma I’m throwing it back to December when he came on stories and I legitimately thought he was coming to us from a hospital bed due to all the clutter and ghoulish skin tone! 🙈

A28C0250-1682-4665-BF81-CFEFA48F897B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I had a look at the boy wonder highlight last night. The OG eyebrows and teeth. 😳😂 He looked like a gargoyle.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I don’t think so, the winner was Scottish. This tart is from Leeds and is mad as a March hare. Always crying on her stories drunk. Her husband left her and she pretended to speak to him as if he still lived there for months
Sounds like Naomi bouncy blows. She says she does solo parenting hinting that her partner is in the army on a rig or working abroad when really he is doing an 8 year stretch in HMP Walton for drug dealing 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Since he’s on a comma I’m throwing it back to December when he came on stories and I legitimately thought he was coming to us from a hospital bed due to all the clutter and ghoulish skin tone! 🙈

View attachment 1064044
No amount of yugurt and chopped up grapes is going to save that. He needs some water, vitamin D and real fruit and veg.

They should shove that photo on fast food ads as a health warning ⚠. I’ve seen healthier looking sights on cigarette packets.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They’re in the last thread ma lovely. @mammaof3 is really good with getting receipts. Enjoy 😂
Can’t find them …I’d have paid good money to have seen that ..it’s my own fault for asking him how he gets to work for his 1 shift a week without having to cross the road ..to be honest it was worth getting blocked for 😂 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.