Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poptart

VIP Member
If ever we needed confirmation that he checks himself into A&E on Facebook and then doesn't answer when people ask what's wrong then this is it ma lovelies.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Poptart

VIP Member
I don't like tvs on the wall. I am sorry but I don't think your TV should be the focal point in the room. This is my vip tattle account and I will run it how I want.
I’m with you my lovely.
Thats it. I'm knocking ma in/ootbox messages off. Can't believe all this about me having a TV on the wall when this app isnae ma joab. Snakes on this app. It's me and the TV from noo on.

• Haha
  • Heart

me ma will tell ya

Chatty Member
My lovelies I got some bad news, my next door neighbours! cousins! best friends! budgie is no longer with us! he got blown away by eunice ! I was out looking in the sky for a sign but all I got was rain. So I won't be on his app for the rest aw today, its no right for me to be kerrying on as normal and its no my joab joab. So I'm taking a comma!! Tonsa love.

• Haha

Inmyainlane

I have to admit, Deek gies me the boke, he just looks like a bit of a simpleton . Please don’t hate on me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Now this is just ma thoats lovelies, but I cannae recall a time when Mario husnae put Mario first, and that's the part of the days rant I find most confusing!

I had a good dousing of Calvin Klein Beautiful this morning and I can still smell it on ma hoosecoat the night, so the projection is 👌

Lastly, I think there's been a recent call to see this glorious artwork from @Curtaintwitcher45

Screenshot_20220208-231517.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
The curtain rod is bowed. Underneath the window sill in blodgy, not painted properly. The skirting is blobby and crap, needs replacing/sanding. They need to move everything out Friday night, start prepping first thing Saturday, not do a bodge job, it's not difficult, just takes time.
Where is this dinner, surely he'll want to be in his PJ's in the bumming fort soon.

Hello God, it's me, Dawn. I don't ask for much, but if you could make Mario's telly fall off the wall in the middle of the night and hit the gruesome twosome in the face, I'd be a good girl forever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Dove88

Made ma lentil soup for ma lunches the next couple of days ma lovelies. Running low on stock cubes but, so ah only put the 6 in.

Hope yeez huv aw hid a fab day. Am jist aboot to put fresh sheets oan. Cannae be arsed. Am crabbit! Am away. Ma chat's shite! See yeez next year!

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Naw I think he’s keeping the plush gifted monstrosity. He’s selling he silver sort of ornate looking one that he got for a barg price out of Poundies.

Edit - just saw the comments above. Hold on, he’s had 3 big massive mirras in that bedsit then!? The plush one, the ornate poundies one and the current one in the living room? Oh my Christ. I thought there was only ever 2 until I realised the current living room one has smooth edges 😬 he’s beyond help!!
Must be like walking into a fairground fun house. Poor wee Derek always smashed oot of his box and he has walls of mirrors to contend with

• Haha

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
Everycunt: Awk ma toaster broke, I'll have tae go to Argos and get a new one they've still got the white breville in stock.

Maz: Aw fuck ma toaster broke. So I'll need tae get a new toaster and kettle, and microwave and then the rug tae match and dish rack. . see noo the worktops look shite so I'll need them falboned again. Any recommendations?

• Haha
  • Wow

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I've told him I'm leaving him for Jason Momoa, he's suggested I dm him first, ask what his age and weight limit are. Obvs I'm cleaning the loo with his toothbrush for the next month. Fewmin.
I made Mr Margrit a nice steak dinner and he had a go at me fur no letting the wine breathe. So we are currently sat on opposite sofas no talkin. Nae bummin fort for us the night.

• Haha

MrAndMr

*currently looking out my scaffolding gear

Look out for me Derek my love, I’ll be wearing only this

91E44720-3F0E-4737-BB73-5460A18A31E6.png

• Haha

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
So he’s turned the comments oan Instagram aff because he’s no happy he’s got a tattle thread and wants tae manipulate that as if he’s getting hunners ah direct abuse. Ah wonder whit comment tipped him ower the edge this time tae write a 4 page victim statement. You basturts huv blood oan your hands for saying his voile curtains are hackit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43