Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe he's making us wait until the weekend to see the TV on the wall 🥺🥺
Guess I'll just have to look at my own on the wall. All 55 inches of it. Smell the wealth*

* Not my quote

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Help me out guys. Wasn't the TV already on the wall? What is going on I feel like I'm loosing my mind 😂
Oh ma lovelie oor Marion has just posted a pic of his living room telly instead of just posting a pic of the bedroom tv 🤦🏾‍♀️ He’s treating us all tomorrow with the reveal!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh ma lovelie oor Marion has just posted a pic of his living room telly instead of just posting a pic of the bedroom tv 🤦🏾‍♀️ He’s treating us all tomorrow with the reveal!
We'll not sleep until tomorrow 🙄 Get the drum roll, fan fare and banners out 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We'll not sleep until tomorrow 🙄 Get the drum roll, fan fare and banners out 🙌
I can’t wait to see if he’s got the black wire hanging down attached to an extension cord or if he’s bought a £2 bit of white plastic trunking and stuck that to the wall 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't like tvs on the wall. I am sorry but I don't think your TV should be the focal point in the room. This is my vip tattle account and I will run it how I want.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I don't like tvs on the wall. I am sorry but I don't think your TV should be the focal point in the room. This is my vip tattle account and I will run it how I want.
Your page your rules. Spine bright. Hold your power. Nae debates on ma page. I’ve got wan of those pointless frame TVs so you can pretend it’s art.. as pointless as Marion having 3 steamers in the bedsit. Pure bespoke! Ma wealth is reekin’. 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Your page your rules. Spine bright. Hold your power. Nae debates on ma page. I’ve got wan of those pointless frame TVs so you can pretend it’s art.. as pointless as Marion having 3 steamers in the bedsit. Pure bespoke! Ma wealth is reekin’. 💎
I can smell your wealth from here my lovely. Your TV sounds bespoke what small businesses did you work with?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Surely he can see the sitting room tv from the bedroom in the bedsit?
I don’t have a telly in my bumming fort bedroom even though it is two floors away from my sitting room telly.
Smell.The.Wealth of my three storey 4 bed 4 bathrooms house mario!
spine bright 💙
edited as I meant sitting room not siring room although it felt like that when I had 3 kids under 5 and a bigger one!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m with you my lovely.
Thats it. I'm knocking ma in/ootbox messages off. Can't believe all this about me having a TV on the wall when this app isnae ma joab. Snakes on this app. It's me and the TV from noo on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
What if the tellys half on the wall half hinging over the windae in an attempt to make it straight with the bed🤣🤣😂😂 Oooh but I can’t wait for the reveal ma luvlies… i’ll no sleep til he shows us!! I’ve never seen a telly on the wall before!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mr Dayn wants one of those, on a million inch tv. I've told him no, it's chavvy and it makes me feel like I'm having a fit when I try to look at too large a screen. We've got a tv in the bedroom, but the I prefer watching stuff in my tablet.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Surely he can see the sitting room tv from the bedroom in the bedsit?
I don’t have a telly in my bumming fort bedroom even though it is two floors away from my sitting room telly.
Smell.The.Wealth of my three storey 4 bed 4 bathrooms house mario!
spine bright 💙
edited as I meant sitting room not siring room although it felt like that when I had 3 kids under 5 and a bigger one!
Sorry to be controversial again but how can you be arsed with all those stairs? I have no stairs in my house and I still wear wealthy scents and drive a fancy car so stairs are not a sign of wealth

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry to be controversial again but how can you be arsed with all those stairs? I have no stairs in my house and I still wear wealthy scents and drive a fancy car so stairs are not a sign of wealth
yeah I vacuumed today and nearly died.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I couldn’t lie in bed watching tv with all that shite piled up on shelves beside it, I’d be so distracted!

CRABBIT!! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.