Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg tattie hearts to you all, clutching ma beak at these comments tonight 😆

Double bag over the heid in case one falls off 😬🙈😱

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s such a hun.

“Cannae talk aboot it oan here hun. Inbox me”

But yer ootbox, inbox, shake it awe aboot box is closed! So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Oh look at me, I know something you don't, I won't say who just yet but I will soon just so you know I knew before you. How bleeping dare he.That's someone's actual life he's using for sympathy and attention.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Oh look at me, I know something you don't, I won't say who just yet but I will soon just so you know I knew before you. How bleeping dare he.That's someone's actual life he's using for sympathy and attention.
He’s a horrible bleep. And it’s not his family plus he has no pals so who is it? Has one of the junkies down the stairs overdosed on wan of Marions Fabulousa deliveries?

I am surprised we are no getting a post about how he couldnae sleep wae the wind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
If ever we needed confirmation that he checks himself into A&E on Facebook and then doesn't answer when people ask what's wrong then this is it ma lovelies.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
That's the worst part, his circle is so small that it's obvious.
He’s a horrible bleep. And it’s not his family plus he has no pals so who is it? Has one of the junkies down the stairs overdosed on wan of Marions Fabulousa deliveries?

I am surprised we are no getting a post about how he couldnae sleep wae the wind.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.