Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popper

VIP Member
Sticking the “brand logo” on his kitchen roll holder “makes it so cheap of a finish” says the man who sticks fake chanel stickers on wax burners and covers cereal boxes in paper to pretend he has designer books. But aye, that sticker makes your coffee jar look cheap. Oh the irony 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Melvin as the hostess with the mostest at his hoose party. Shouting shoes aff at the door (aka the high footfall area) everyone, running round speeonjay in hand glaring at folk who look like they're enjoying themselves too much and might have a wee accidental drink sploosh, quickly hoovering the crumbs round about folk dancing to Whitney, screaming that his tap-ass table isn't additional seating, being soothed by Brenda, Senga and Morag whilst greeting into the coat pile on his plush bed that Dezza is flirting with somebody's (as it turns out) straight plus one, flinging everyone oot at 10.30 so he can get the carpets cleaned before bed, telling Dezza "I'll deal with you tomorrow boy " and discovering the next day that someone's made off with Rayn and his blingy febreeze bottle. Stories himself threatening to turn over his ring bell footage to the polis if the febreeze isn't returned. Second story posted because he forgot to ask for Rayn to be brought back.

Aye. Good times.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Shmebulock

That’s the most piss poor afternoon tea effort I’ve ever seen in my nelly puff. He could’ve got all that on a side plate. He says every year they don’t do Valentines but Deek ALWAYS buys him a wee something.
Aaand lastly....ever since he installed that salmon pink bath mat under his big boujee tapas table that corner has always looked like this. Straighten it oot Marion!! Can you tell he’s annoyed me today 😂
The 2 ferrero rocher alone on the top tier had me howling

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
So he’s eventually watched Its A Sin. I assume he will be clueless to the real meaning behind the show.

And what infuriates me that he’s not used his platform to promote free HIV testing, what U=U means, or anything to remove the stigma that still exists today.

Being a gay man, and having an uncle that passed of AIDS it infuriates me when a gay man like Mario doesn’t use his platform to touch on this stuff, particularly on the back of him watching Its A Sin.

Anyway, rant over, he’s still a cunt and too illiterate to probably understand so it shouldn’t even bother me. But it does.

Friday ma lovelies, wine chilling, roll on 4pm! Much love mwah mwah mwah

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
So ma boujie thread title wasnae yoused! It's fine, I'm fine, abzalootly fine! Loads of threads wanted to work with me on a title but It wasnae fae me! Ma life ma rules! So am aff to read page 282 again, spine bright 💎

Well ma lovelies youse know what am abzalootley chuffed tae bits that ma thread name goat picked.
Thanks for awe chantin me oan fae the rooftops. But don’t worry am just wee me, am ur who am ur and ah’ll change for nobody.

spine bright 💎
Mwah mwah I was writing mine when you posted this.... Tattie hearts, I'm no bitter! 🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

ThreeSteaksPam

Chatty Member
I’ve just popped oot ma laine and into a thread from this time last year to see if anyone had documented Creme Egg-gate.

Nae Creme Eggs so far, but I did stumble upon the below picture of Moira and Deek at what looks like a football match. Moira is pulling the same face my militant Catholic mother makes when someone says “Fuck” on the telly 🤣🤣🤣
1F99D658-2C0A-44C3-B0C0-C3FF72125C6F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
It really grinds my gears the way he always mentions about Derek sleeping and having naps. Derek works full time with a lot of early mornings unlike you ya baldy prick that works 43 minutes a week!

And your house isn’t stunning. It’s rotten.

And you’ll never have a mortgage because you’re probably up to your eye balls in debt.

And breathe...

Have a good day Ma lovelies 💎

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

shady_essex34

Chatty Member
I’ve just realised as well that it’s a “plumping” hair mask for “fine hair” 😂😂😂😂😂😂 fucking hell mazza, don’t be expecting any miracles Hen 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42

shady_essex34

Chatty Member
Oh Mary and Joseph please let this be the next title. Simple and straight to the point

I've got a feeling he doesnae like body hair. I feel traumatised! Just had the mental image of him with his hair mask in, face mask on, shaving everywhere and running and dancing around like a naked mole rat

I definitely get the vibe he smothers himself once a week in veet cream. Leaving him looking like a spatchcock chicken laying on the bed for Dezza

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

MrMac83

Thread suggestion - pasta and sauce, IBS thru the flair, only mask he’ll wear in wan oan his hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Badaboom

VIP Member
I bet Derek has to deal with stuff tomorrow because the council will be in doing the shower, and they have to pretend that Melv doesn’t live there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Anyone else laughing that he has to go and pick up his parcel from the ‘deposit’? Ring bell clearly working a treat for him not missing parcels 😆 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38