Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Derek has to deal with stuff tomorrow because the council will be in doing the shower, and they have to pretend that Melv doesn’t live there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I bet Derek has to deal with stuff tomorrow because the council will be in doing the shower, and they have to pretend that Melv doesn’t live there.
Good thinking ma lovelie 💎 but back in yer ain lane our Mario piys fuhl rent mind x

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He was only last year flashing his chubby at the postman, and now he has a ring doorbell where he can “see the postman but he cannae see me” so funny “it’s like a spycam” (Royal Mail restraining order pending)

“I’m always sometimes (?) missing parcels and ma nearest deposit (depot?) for picking up parcels is 40 minutes walk there and back”

Wae that pish diet his nearest deposit is probably in the arse of his bobbled primark boxers.. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So ma lovelies today is the day Derek has been left to deal with everything, he might get lucky with the cooncil plumber🤣🤣and beaky might come home to find his plush fake clothes oot on the landing🤣🤣but on other news iv jumped back into ma ane lane, iv got some joos n crisps while a clean ma kitchen n soak ma toaster n kettle in zoflora, the scent cats piss🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
oh ffs same shite different day from our boujee queen! its like groundhog day in the padded cell, same picture of that ugly mirror.

Derek is probably looking forward to the workman coming instead of listening to bitchface moaning, Marion who cares if your in a good mood you wee hobbit, you have rattled my cage today.

Reactions: 16
1. That's a tit load of pavement we're seeing today. I feel we're being trolled 😄

2. Think he's been using us as a style guide too. The black FALBON is going. His joiner is going to be exciteeeeeed.

3. And lastly, squeezy wax from AvaMay maybes aye?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
New falbon journey ahead 😴. More money down the drain. I guarantee he’s going for white marble affect wrap this time.

Also how many roads did he cross by himself in those videos? 🤥 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.