Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mario, we all know you really want a bigger house. But we also know you couldn't save for a deposit to save your life because you have a spending problem.

Just resign yourself the fact that you'll live happily ever after in your hobbit hole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Does anyone else think Mario only mentions his home improvement plans because he is hoping for a #gifted offer? He's just waiting for a sucker to take the bait.

Keep dreaming Marion! You're going to have to dip your aine strangler fingers in ya pocket if you want fitted wardrobes. Nae debates!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It really grinds my gears the way he always mentions about Derek sleeping and having naps. Derek works full time with a lot of early mornings unlike you ya baldy prick that works 43 minutes a week!

And your house isnโ€™t stunning. Itโ€™s rotten.

And youโ€™ll never have a mortgage because youโ€™re probably up to your eye balls in debt.

And breathe...

Have a good day Ma lovelies ๐Ÿ’Ž

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
It really grinds my gears the way he always mentions about Derek sleeping and having naps. Derek works full time with a lot of early mornings unlike you ya baldy prick that works 43 minutes a week!

And your house isnโ€™t stunning. Itโ€™s rotten.

And youโ€™ll never have a mortgage because youโ€™re probably up to your eye balls in debt.

And breathe...

Have a good day Ma lovelies ๐Ÿ’Ž
Happy Wednesday Margrit ma lovelie ๐Ÿ˜˜ Youse sound all cross. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
complaint :LOL: must be high from all the fumes or inhaling dezzas cheech.. wonder if dezza hangs oot the windae smoking it or has tae go downstairs and ootside

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hello ma lovelies ๐Ÿฅ” ๐Ÿ’Ž

Right, I've not checked in for a few days, but I want to fookin' chin him after watching his latest stories.... ๐Ÿฅด

No. 1 - The boiler gave you a massive complaint, eh Marlon? ๐Ÿ˜‚ We'll, that's nice of an inanimate object to bullshit you saying the tatbox of a flat is "stunning"! ๐Ÿ˜ #thingsthatneverhappenedpart240

No. 2 - You will NEVER afford a mortgage until you stop spending money on 12 dozen speeeeeonjayyyy cloaths, 1200 boady/face mists and tit salmon pink rugs, so stop kidding yourself, Mavis - stay in her ain laine, take a seat on your uncomfortable looking sofa and get some class! ๐Ÿ™„

No. 3 - Derek is allowed 40 naps a day with HIS cat because he's a grafter who's worked all through the Pandemic, and because he's cute ๐Ÿ˜‰, whilst youse been sat on your lazy arse moaning and spending HIS money, so STFU you beaked-nose, 3-haired waaaaaffffffuuuullllll! ๐Ÿ˜ก

So aye.... ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Iโ€™ve been lurking on this thread because Iโ€™m a nosey bastard and my friend is sure Mario lives down the street from her. So I have a few questions ๐Ÿคฃ
1. What area does he live in? And is it a flat?
2. What is his job?
3. What is his partnerโ€™s job?

Reactions: 9
The boiler engineer said the house was stunning....sure they did Wazio..... But fear not ma lovelies theres more work to come!
It was just last night he was calculating what mortgage they could afford so why spend more money on a flat they don't own?! My tolerance for this duck nugget is zero today!
It was a โ€œcomplaintโ€ that his hoose is stunnin.... not a compliment ๐Ÿคก ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคก. Anyhoo I bet the engineer is a Tattler ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚. If I met him Iโ€™d probs shower him in โ€œcomplaintsโ€ too just for the hilarity ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hello ma lovelies ๐Ÿฅ” ๐Ÿ’Ž

Right, I've not checked in for a few days, but I want to fookin' chin him after watching his latest stories.... ๐Ÿฅด

No. 1 - The boiler gave you a massive complaint, eh Marlon? ๐Ÿ˜‚ We'll, that's nice of an inanimate object to bullshit you saying the tatbox of a flat is "stunning"! ๐Ÿ˜ #thingsthatneverhappenedpart240

No. 2 - You will NEVER afford a mortgage until you stop spending money on 12 dozen speeeeeonjayyyy cloaths, 1200 boady/face mists and tit salmon pink rugs, so stop kidding yourself, Mavis - stay in her ain laine, take a seat on your uncomfortable looking sofa and get some class! ๐Ÿ™„

No. 3 - Derek is allowed 40 naps a day with HIS cat because he's a grafter who's worked all through the Pandemic, and because he's cute ๐Ÿ˜‰, whilst youse been sat on your lazy arse moaning and spending HIS money, so STFU you beaked-nose, 3-haired waaaaaffffffuuuullllll! ๐Ÿ˜ก

So aye.... ๐Ÿ˜‚
โ€œ beaked-nose, 3-haired waaaaaffffffuuuullllll! โ€œ. Canโ€™t breathe โšฐ โšฐโšฐ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Iโ€™ve been lurking on this thread because Iโ€™m a nosey bastard and my friend is sure Mario lives down the street from her. So I have a few questions ๐Ÿคฃ
1. What area does he live in? And is it a flat?
2. What is his job?
3. What is his partnerโ€™s job?
1) he lives in Seedhill, Paisley (the Hawkhead end)
2) we believe he cleans in a police office near the airport but his Joab is his joab ๐Ÿ˜‰
3) Del works for M&S - we think in a warehouse role.
๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿ’Ž

Reactions: 16
Fucks sake. His spelling and grammar is getting worse, I didnโ€™t think that was even possible. I feel like Iโ€™ve given myself an aneurism trying to read the latest load of shite ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What do his hand tattoos say!!?? I wonder if theyโ€™re spelt correctly๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.