Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think it’s Domestic & General. I’m sure he tagged them at some point. He took out a policy with them when it first broke. They are horrendous to deal with 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You have to be firm with them. I'm like Saddam Hussein in a bad mood, no messing around.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That original post...

Ware and Tare 🙈

And he now spends most of his time in the kitchen? Doing what, just standing there? Its not even got a table or chair! Hes off his rocker 😂
Did he say he spends a lot of time in the kitchen? I mean I spend a lot of time in ours but it has a table and chairs, and wine.

Does anyone remember that time when Derek went to watch Rangers and he couldn’t get a hold of him? He was on panicking. Derek was probably doing the dance with no pants behind Ibrox subway station. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
ED6D7DD0-A810-479B-A6B7-7B5C415D7CA1.jpeg

The tax man?

Fuhl rent, fuhl tax ma lovelies...

and fuhl of shite...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Random 🙈🙈.... but I’m stepping oot ma ain lain here just to ask does anyone know anything about Derek’s ex ?
I’m Just nosey ma lovelies😉 I’m just hoping to avoid karma on my arse for being so nosey🤣
Tons of lies sorry I mean love mawh mwah 💋 🥔 🍄 💎
M

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just been looking at the second part of "Ava May Party" highlights and Derek can be seen making some wax melts in her premises the day/day before they went to the party and he looks really happy and is damn cute, omg! 😩

MARLON DOESNAE DESERVE HIM, THE WEE SHITE HEED! 😡

So aye.... 😂
I bet Mario was jealous and fuming at this, then Derek enjoyed himself at the party, the nerve!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry ma lovlie but he did get his kitchen wrapped professionally in 2018.

Seeing as he's jumped on Hinch's bamboo bandwagon I'm guessing he'll be getting *falbon* worktops in the colour marble and the scent plastic to match hers 💎
WARE & TARE? christ on a bike! and as for the 'HOT GOODS'- is he referring to the stuff he stole from semi-chem?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I bet Mario was jealous and fuming at this, then Derek enjoyed himself at the party, the nerve!
Derek genuinely seems like a happy, fun and nice person to be around - everything Mario isn't, basically - so I bet he hated seeing Derek enjoying himself! 😡

Reactions: 11
#FreeDerek he seems like a wee darling. 😍 Why he’s with Mario the eagle I’ll never know.
Mario the Eagle 😂 😂

#FREEDEREK #FREERAYN bet they went on one date and Mario just sorted of stuck around like a bad smell...kinda like his inside through the flairboards
Screenshot_20210212-231958_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
That mazza is defo punching with Derek but a do think that poor derek would get bossed about a bit. Noo its ma rules, your hoose derek but im paying fuhl rent and im building this fay the grun up so aye who do you like me or rangers🤣🤣we all know derek loves the gers over maid marion🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ok what the actual duck is this. 2 bits of bread and butter with tomato’s stuck on top? No cheese? Not even toasted.

I just don’t get it.

does he think he is showing off some gourmet meal ?

to much for a Saturday morning
He is showing aff his new bamboo (mdf) style kettle ma lovelie, noo back in yer lane.

Marions idea of gourmet is a 3 course at Frankie & Bennys so his bread and tomatoes isnae far off.

Also, can you no even put a hot mug on fablon? What’s the bastarding point?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok what the actual duck is this. 2 bits of bread and butter with tomato’s stuck on top? No cheese? Not even toasted.

I just don’t get it.

does he think he is showing off some gourmet meal ?

to much for a Saturday morning
Ma lovelie you’ve clearly stepped out your lane and forgotten that white bread is well know for helping bespoke IBS. Also you don’t buy a bespoke swan bamboo toaster to youse ma lovelie. It’s a thing of utter beauty that should be sat proudly in the middle of a worktop for all to see and look at and admire. Have a good day ma lovelie and enjoy the gifted bedding and manky steam mop bedbug killing journee. Spine brite 💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s doesn’t celebrate Valentine’s Day, I’m shocked, there’s me thinking deek would get Mazda some dead expensive gift n Mazda would get deek some creme eggs 🤣🤣🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Cream cleanser - I am actually sore laughing how can he get it so wrong it's on the bottle in large print - CREAM CLEANER 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.