Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping dead 🤣

only yesterday they didn’t celebrate Valentine day 🤣

todaywe are gifted with marions version of afternoon tea.

I’d cry if someone presented this to me for afternoon tea and it wouldn’t be happy tears.
The tomatoes in those dry as duck sandwiches are from yesterday's breakfast. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Ahh that high tea at a low table. In fairness he gave me a good laugh today 😂 Still can’t get the image out of my head of him wanking the Ava may spray though 😂😂😂😂😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
He has hasn't he? He's made a bucks fizz with orange squash and not fresh OJ. I need a lie down.
Ma Lovilee it’s Lidl orange juice... the posh one as well so aye but are they bespoke Jam sandwiches?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did they do the tea before Mario... Cos those tomatoes came out of the bin. 😂
I’ve just seen another 3 cleaning accounts doing an afternoon tea for their other halves today. Are they all in a cult because I’ve not seen a single one have any original ideas!
O

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s the most piss poor afternoon tea effort I’ve ever seen in my nelly puff. He could’ve got all that on a side plate. He says every year they don’t do Valentines but Deek ALWAYS buys him a wee something.
Aaand lastly....ever since he installed that salmon pink bath mat under his big boujee tapas table that corner has always looked like this. Straighten it oot Marion!! Can you tell he’s annoyed me today 😂
The 2 ferrero rocher alone on the top tier had me howling

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
The two lonely ferrero rocher on the top are just comedy gold. I know he filled it up with shop bought stuff afterwards but it made me laugh so much it almost overtook the leg mop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Say nae more ma lovelie 🧹💎
View attachment 436316
What was he even doing ? Looks like he was marching in all of his 2ft hallway 🤣

Stepping up ma lane to ask - does anyone think in the posts of him doing his “it’s no ordinary room spray, it’s Ava May Room spray” post , that his hands look creepy soft. Looks like he hasn’t done a days work in his life.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whatever you do Mario, don't take up making and delivering afternoon teas after your car crash 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
two things: if he doesn't do Valentines why not just not bother. is he afraid to not be in with the other cult members- ball-less twit.
also, what the actual does this mean? each to whoever love it?
my eyes are bleeding.
E49ADEF4-5583-4638-AEF9-6B192945C1A0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The afternoon tea, I cannot stop laughing🤣I feel sorry for Derek, he doesn’t strike me as being an afternoon tea type of guy🤣but goes along with it as he knows marion will bawl and shout at him🤣
Does he stay in the seedhill area of Paisley? Right im back in ma ane lane that was a personal question and a dont discuss ma personal life on here so on and so forth🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg... he can't show us the video of Dereks reaction because he said something naughty *devil emoji* Well my lovelies, my shop bough non afternoon tea lunch has ver near made an unwanted re-appearance at the thought of that!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe when Mario said he was making "high tea" Derek thought his luck was in and the cakes he was asked to bring home were for the munchies 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Och how sweet and considerate of oor Marion on his grid post. He’s telling us how lovely and amazing Deek is, he’s his forever and he’s likely to get a wee podger the night.
THEN....he pretty much laughs in the faces of those that don’t have anyone. Look what I’ve got and you don’t is it?
I swear to god it’s always all about him 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Melvin as the hostess with the mostest at his hoose party. Shouting shoes aff at the door (aka the high footfall area) everyone, running round speeonjay in hand glaring at folk who look like they're enjoying themselves too much and might have a wee accidental drink sploosh, quickly hoovering the crumbs round about folk dancing to Whitney, screaming that his tap-ass table isn't additional seating, being soothed by Brenda, Senga and Morag whilst greeting into the coat pile on his plush bed that Dezza is flirting with somebody's (as it turns out) straight plus one, flinging everyone oot at 10.30 so he can get the carpets cleaned before bed, telling Dezza "I'll deal with you tomorrow boy " and discovering the next day that someone's made off with Rayn and his blingy febreeze bottle. Stories himself threatening to turn over his ring bell footage to the polis if the febreeze isn't returned. Second story posted because he forgot to ask for Rayn to be brought back.

Aye. Good times.
Just read this me lovelie, ma tea came oot ma nose so it did 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ok I may of had a glass of presseco or two and it may have impaired my judgement slightly.

but Marions post about it being spontaneous makes me think he has a serious case of FOMO.

like maybe all he wants is to fit in and that’s why he tries so hard with buying crap. Maybe that’s all he feels he has to offer.

I actually feel a bit sad for him...but of course it could be the presseco 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.