Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he’s eventually watched Its A Sin. I assume he will be clueless to the real meaning behind the show.

And what infuriates me that he’s not used his platform to promote free HIV testing, what U=U means, or anything to remove the stigma that still exists today.

Being a gay man, and having an uncle that passed of AIDS it infuriates me when a gay man like Mario doesn’t use his platform to touch on this stuff, particularly on the back of him watching Its A Sin.

Anyway, rant over, he’s still a bleep and too illiterate to probably understand so it shouldn’t even bother me. But it does.

Friday ma lovelies, wine chilling, roll on 4pm! Much love mwah mwah mwah
Especially being the gay icon he seems to think he is ! I mean having mums stopping him in the street saying their gay sons look up to him ! ...wouldn’t he want to use your platform to help educate and bring awareness ? He is so self absorbed it really is unreal.

His coming out highlight is something else. Yoh would think we didn’t know he has an older brother who is also gay.

but that is Marion all over , trying to fabricate things for content. He doesn’t get sometimes his little white lies are offensive to those who have really struggled.

He had an older brother to look up to,and he knew from that his parents were accepting...more than most gay people who are coming out.

God you have started me off now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So he’s eventually watched Its A Sin. I assume he will be clueless to the real meaning behind the show.

And what infuriates me that he’s not used his platform to promote free HIV testing, what U=U means, or anything to remove the stigma that still exists today.
I thought this. It also made me wonder if it’s opened his Kerry Katona eyes to the experiences of gay men (and women) who have ACTUALLY struggled, been oppressed and been rejected by their own families because of their sexuality.

We all know he likes to play up to this when it suits him, when in reality, he doesn’t have the first clue about what it means to suffer like some have and still do.

Reactions: 27
The only gay in the village.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Being a gay man, and having an uncle that passed of AIDS it infuriates me when a gay man like Mario doesn’t use his platform to touch on this stuff, particularly on the back of him watching Its A Sin.

Anyway, rant over, he’s still a bleep and too illiterate to probably understand so it shouldn’t even bother me. But it does.

This 👏 👏 he should be using his platform for exactly this!! I genuinely cried my eyes out the last 2 episodes , I have never cried so much over a tv series, I vaguely remember the aids crisis. He could be using his platform to raise more and more awareness. I had no idea about section 28 i was appalled 😢. Since watching the programme I have educated myself more, will he do this? Will he duck.. the phrase ‘utterly powerful’ says it all.. he’s just jumping on the bandwagon! As per..

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This 👏 👏 he should be using his platform for exactly this!! I genuinely cried my eyes out the last 2 episodes , I have never cried so much over a tv series, I vaguely remember the aids crisis. He could be using his platform to raise more and more awareness. I had no idea about section 28 i was appalled 😢. Since watching the programme I have educated myself more, will he do this? Will he duck.. the phrase ‘utterly powerful’ says it all.. he’s just jumping on the bandwagon! As per..
I cried and cried watching It's a Sin - and that is totally out of character for me! I was born in the 90's so I had no idea how bad the AIDS epidemic was. Even thinking about it now I want to cry! 😥

Keeping it on topic, I totally agree that Mario should use his platform (if you can call it that) to educate and spread awareness of topics like this that should be close to his heart. Not the shallow wax-melt-in-the-scent-narcissism he normally bulks his content out with.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I cried and cried watching It's a Sin - and that is totally out of character for me! I was born in the 90's so I had no idea how bad the AIDS epidemic was. Even thinking about it now I want to cry! 😥

Keeping it on topic, I totally agree that Mario should use his platform (if you can call it that) to educate and spread awareness of topics like this that should be close to his heart. Not the shallow wax-melt-in-the-scent-narcissism he normally bulks his content out with.
He’s a massive twit isn’t he, if it doesn’t benefit him in anyway he isn’t bothered lol. I cried and cried too. I might watch it again ...
can’t wait to see what he has in store for us this weekend 🥴😂

Reactions: 13

Lovely I think you are confusing the programme on channel 4 called its a sin with "it's a sin" that Marion watched.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Happy Friday! Open your eyes and listen to Marion, you need to Live for Day nae debates, Otherwise don’t let the trolls hit your arse on the way out ma lovelies
A4993F55-C5C8-4AE2-8221-A482AAA1DEE8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

And what infuriates me that he’s not used his platform to promote free HIV testing, what U=U means, or anything to remove the stigma
He's not got the vocabulary to speak out. If he had it would only be all about his own journeee from home to Dereks home, no nasty experiences or homophobic people ever allowed in his lane.
As an aside, I was asking my son, who has had covid, was he donating plasma for research. Nah 'they don't want ours mum, we fell at the same sex relationship question' 🤬🤬🤬

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Hope youse are awe strapped in ma lovelies for a weekend journee. Marion has been up early and is airing the bed bugs ma lovelies.

See awe youse saying Marion should be doing more after watching It’s a Sin get back in your laine. It’s no his Joab. He is too busy dealing with real world issues ma lovelie like wanking room sprays and taking pics of Pom Pom throws and so forth. Fablon journees don’t come cheap youse know. So youse aw need to sit down and get some class.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Am I wrong to believe Melvin threw us a bone here? Cos if I'm wrong, I don't want to be right 😄😄👌

Screenshot_2021-02-20-08-54-29-1-1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can someone gift this fkin idiot a dictionary !!😂😂😂🙄 between “youse” and falbon he’s really starting to grind my gears the absolute fk wit 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.