Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma favourite thing is a new thread. Am here ma lovelies, fresh oot a screening tae be the new presenter of Scotland Today, a declined GMB coz itโ€™s just no fur me.

Mwah Mwah Mway

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ahm no really in the right frame of spirits fur a new thread but will sit down and get some class and youse ma spine coz ahv goat one and deal with it.
why can he never get a phrase/saying correct?! Always mashes up either end of 2 to make his own bespoke one

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hawd the bus...was this light not one of the ones gifted from Pagazzi that he absolutely LOVED!?!
Itโ€™s not even been up 18mths.
He got bedside ones too and broke them.
He takes all the freebies from Pagazzi but every time he buys his own itโ€™s ALWAYS from The Range

Is it just my ears or does he say ward-Ropes? All I can hear is mirrid wardropes and it is making my teeth itch ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hi ma lovelies, as youse aw know am nae in a great frame of spirits today, so Iโ€™m sure a boujee new thread will cheer me up. Iโ€™ll away and get some joos and criss... and some class! ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ˜˜

PS Mario, you obviously read here after mentioning your shaky hauns, you wouldnโ€™t have so much crap rammed into every space if you STOPPED! BUYING! STUFF! you fruitloop.
PPS Poor Rayn hiding in the wardrobes to try and get away from all the fumes๐Ÿ˜ข

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hi ma lovelies, as youse aw know am nae in a great frame of spirits today, so Iโ€™m sure a boujee new thread will cheer me up. Iโ€™ll away and get some joos and criss... and some class! ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ˜˜

PS Mario, you obviously read here after mentioning your shaky hauns, you wouldnโ€™t have so much crap rammed into every space if you STOPPED! BUYING! STUFF! you fruitloop.
PPS Poor Rayn hiding in the wardrobes to try and get away from all the fumes๐Ÿ˜ข
and also note rayn hides in dereks part of the wardrobe. She hates Marion that much she canโ€™t even stand to be in his side of the wardrobe ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oft I am away fur a lie doon after the latest stories. Too much to take in ma lovelies especially as am no in the right frame of spirits the day.

First thing that tipped me over the edge - these wardrobes are still in great condition *pans camera out* wardrobes are literally falling apart!

Al be back later oncet av digested the rest. Am away to look at maself in the mirraaah.

• Haha
Wait, didn't he answer this, without true being there!?! Omfg, now I understand where the money comes from, he's frittering away an inheritance. How stupid is that. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Oft I am away fur a lie doon after the latest stories. Too much to take in ma lovelies especially as am no in the right frame of spirits the day.

First thing that tipped me over the edge - these wardrobes are still in great condition *pans camera out* wardrobes are literally falling apart!

Al be back later oncet av digested the rest. Am away to look at maself in the mirraaah.
Post a pic ma lovelie, you in youse cosy pj's, a tasteful glimpse of mushroom bulge. ๐Ÿ˜

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Wait, didn't he answer this, without true being there!?! Omfg, now I understand where the money comes from, he's frittering away an inheritance. How stupid is that. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Post a pic ma lovelie, you in youse cosy pj's, a tasteful glimpse of mushroom bulge. ๐Ÿ˜
I think heโ€™s actually miss read it as meaning he has passed up lots of money

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He takes all the freebies from Pagazzi but every time he buys his own itโ€™s ALWAYS from The Range

Is it just my ears or does he say ward-Ropes? All I can hear is mirrid wardropes and it is making my teeth itch ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
It's difficult getting the exact right crystal chandelier like wot her maj the queen has ma lovelie!?! Sit down and get some class!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well ma lovelies youse know what am abzalootley chuffed tae bits that ma thread name goat picked.
Thanks for awe chantin me oan fae the rooftops. But donโ€™t worry am just wee me, am ur who am ur and ahโ€™ll change for nobody.

spine bright ๐Ÿ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So ma boujie thread title wasnae yoused! It's fine, I'm fine, abzalootly fine! Loads of threads wanted to work with me on a title but It wasnae fae me! Ma life ma rules! So am aff to read page 282 again, spine bright ๐Ÿ’Ž

Well ma lovelies youse know what am abzalootley chuffed tae bits that ma thread name goat picked.
Thanks for awe chantin me oan fae the rooftops. But donโ€™t worry am just wee me, am ur who am ur and ahโ€™ll change for nobody.

spine bright ๐Ÿ’Ž
Mwah mwah I was writing mine when you posted this.... Tattie hearts, I'm no bitter! ๐Ÿฅ”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
People who spend crazy amounts of money on a council or a rented property are mental. Curtis (the NI fella who Derek wanted to run away with at Ava May party) got keys to a rented house months ago, still hasn't moved in cause he's literally renovating the whole house. New skirtings, new wooden floors, full on decorating. I just can't understand anyone who wants to put in that amount of money for something you don't own? Must have had his inspiration from Our Marion

• Haha
  • Wow

Ahh hope youse feel better tomorra, ma lovelie.... mwah ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿฅ” ๐Ÿ’Ž

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just finished the rest of his stories, and I'm speechless ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is he seriously putting the old lockers into the new wardrobes or have I missed something??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.