Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, Marlon - how about you just STFU? ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
They all say happy monday/Tuesday, so Insincere, makes my teeth itch. At least he's not saying we love you all lots like Hinch and ss. That's beyond insincere, I await the day they find one of the fans they love sitting on their sofa, having broken in cos it's OK cos they're bffs and LOVED.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I still canโ€™t get over the position of his kettle and toaster on the worktop, Iโ€™ve never seen anything so ridiculous in my life! ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I still canโ€™t get over the position of his kettle and toaster on the worktop, Iโ€™ve never seen anything so ridiculous in my life! ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
I was just coming here to say this! The bleeping toaster is hanging on for dear life!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine being his postman, every day delivering more shite that he just does not need! The amount of money he unnecessarily spends especially at a difficult time for many, he uses his platform to promote the buying of sheer shite. Anyways Iโ€™m away back to my own lane so aye

Reactions: 15
Imagine being his postman, every day delivering more shite that he just does not need! The amount of money he unnecessarily spends especially at a difficult time for many, he uses his platform to promote the buying of sheer shite. Anyways Iโ€™m away back to my own lane so aye
I bet every time he insists on talking through his ring doorbell as well. Even though heโ€™s just let the postie in through the communal door ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
marion wearing two dressing gowns this morning? Heโ€™ll be stinking
he goes from the light grey to the dark with the febreeze, then back into light grey for his breakfast, then back into the dark grey for the cutlery stories.

.....why? I honestly think heโ€™s doing this on purpose to give the impression heโ€™s doing pre records like other insta huns..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
he goes from the light grey to the dark with the febreeze, then back into light grey for his breakfast, then back into the dark grey for the cutlery stories.

.....why? I honestly think heโ€™s doing this on purpose to give the impression heโ€™s doing pre records like other insta huns..
Yeah I agree heโ€™s definitely doing it to seem like heโ€™s soooo busy ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh I
They all say happy monday/Tuesday, so Insincere, makes my teeth itch. At least he's not saying we love you all lots like Hinch and ss. That's beyond insincere, I await the day they find one of the fans they love sitting on their sofa, having broken in cos it's OK cos they're bffs and LOVED.
Ohhhh.... I bloody hate that!! ๐Ÿ˜ก It's such a childish, wannabe shitfluencer thing to say! Another thing I hate is some idiots who say "peeps" - duck OFF!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

So aye.... ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Boring comment incoming, but I'm happier than a Melvin on a B&M spree so I'm sharing. Home insurance renewal time. 20 minutes work, saved ยฃ94 on a like for like replacement policy. Don't be tempted to just let an existing policy run ma lovelies (I did for 3 years).

Weirdly though, I have no inclination to treat masel to anything with the money saved ๐Ÿ˜€

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Boring comment incoming, but I'm happier than a Melvin on a B&M spree so I'm sharing. Home insurance renewal time. 20 minutes work, saved ยฃ94 on a like for like replacement policy. Don't be tempted to just let an existing policy run ma lovelies (I did for 3 years).

Weirdly though, I have no inclination to treat masel to anything with the money saved ๐Ÿ˜€
Ohh stepped reet oot yer ain lane there hun...

But yes definitely agree :ROFLMAO: Iโ€™ve never renewed any policy, change every insurance every year and save loads.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
James Englishโ€™s post about a false sense of perfection with social media is brilliant funny how I thought about Marion when I was reading it!!

Reactions: 7

Youse are very comfortable ma lovelie. Expect you could trit yasel to a new tumble dryer. ๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 447100
No wonder his teeth are honking, look at all the fizzy drinks and crate of coke ๐Ÿ‘€
Shop busy on a Saturday shocker. Go in the week Mario you tit, you've all the time in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Youse are very comfortable ma lovelie. Expect you could trit yasel to a new tumble dryer. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Shop busy on a Saturday shocker. Go in the week Mario you tit, you've all the time in the world.
I thought he was referring to the amount of crap he bought LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.