Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice his mate Soph/Hinchy hasn’t replied to his comment on her gender reveal post but she has to all the zlister reality celebs. At least the friendship is genuine for him though 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Notice his mate Soph/Hinchy hasn’t replied to his comment on her gender reveal post but she has to all the zlister reality celebs. At least the friendship is genuine for him though 😂
Cue a starter of vague passive aggressive quote reposts and “some time away from his page” followed by a main course of attention seeking and a pudding of “ahm fine” incoming.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Their "friendship" makes me laugh.... 😆 he's like an obsessed fanboy stalking and trying to get the attention of his fave "celeb" - bleeping idiot! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cue a starter of vague passive aggressive quote reposts and “some time away from his page” followed by a main course of attention seeking and a pudding of “ahm fine” incoming.
And a cheeseboard of "a treatit masel to'" to round it off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Has he removed his comment because I can’t see it there anymore 🤣 and it doesn’t look like he follows her either 🤔

Their "friendship" makes me laugh.... 😆 he's like an obsessed fanboy stalking and trying to get the attention of his fave "celeb" - bleeping idiot! 😂
God I bet he hounds her so much. You know one of the people who messages every morning, you don’t respond, and they still don’t take the hint 🤣

I bet he keeps asking for her number too lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It seems his comment is still there. Still no reply from hinch 😂 notice he was crying on his journey home after her announcement, he’s always On a bloody journey of some sort. Whether it’s his insta journey or a journey to b&m and back. I know he has a very short vocabulary but come on now Marion, read a book perhaps and learn how to spell while you’re at it!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It seems his comment is still there. Still no reply from hinch 😂 notice he was crying on his journey home after her announcement, he’s always On a bloody journey of some sort. Whether it’s his insta journey or a journey to b&m and back. I know he has a very short vocabulary but come on now Marion, read a book perhaps and learn how to spell while you’re at it!
The only ‘real’ books he has are Mrs Hinch books so not much chance of improving his vocabulary 😂 The others are for show ma lovelie and are boujee cereal boxes covered in ‘designer paper’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He needs to get off tik tok! Leave it for the young ones Marion. You’re bloody depressing me.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is he trying to cryptically announce something? This is the second thing he’s posted about living your life and not regretting stuff and going for it, if not what’s the bleeping point Mazda you imbecile, he’s such a fool, live for day maz! 🤭🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So he’s eventually watched Its A Sin. I assume he will be clueless to the real meaning behind the show.

And what infuriates me that he’s not used his platform to promote free HIV testing, what U=U means, or anything to remove the stigma that still exists today.

Being a gay man, and having an uncle that passed of AIDS it infuriates me when a gay man like Mario doesn’t use his platform to touch on this stuff, particularly on the back of him watching Its A Sin.

Anyway, rant over, he’s still a bleep and too illiterate to probably understand so it shouldn’t even bother me. But it does.

Friday ma lovelies, wine chilling, roll on 4pm! Much love mwah mwah mwah

• Heart
Reactions: 49
So he’s eventually watched Its A Sin. I assume he will be clueless to the real meaning behind the show.

And what infuriates me that he’s not used his platform to promote free HIV testing, what U=U means, or anything to remove the stigma that still exists today.

Being a gay man, and having an uncle that passed of AIDS it infuriates me when a gay man like Mario doesn’t use his platform to touch on this stuff, particularly on the back of him watching Its A Sin.

Anyway, rant over, he’s still a bleep and too illiterate to probably understand so it shouldn’t even bother me. But it does.

Friday ma lovelies, wine chilling, roll on 4pm! Much love mwah mwah mwah
Hes probably just watched the behind the scenes clip about it on this morning and thought he wud jump on the band wagon whilst others have been raving about it for weeks!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.