Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rubyronron

VIP Member
That's a lovely new cutlery divider in the colour plywood. Matches his bamboo kettle handle a treat. Once you open the drawer 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Poptart

VIP Member
The boiler engineer said the house was stunning....sure they did Wazio..... But fear not ma lovelies theres more work to come!
It was just last night he was calculating what mortgage they could afford so why spend more money on a flat they don't own?! My tolerance for this fuck nugget is zero today!

• Haha

no flouncing

VIP Member
I had to laugh as he went through all of the Hinch merch explaining what each item is because that ‘jar’ he said he was going to put in the kitchen (although he’s not sure what he will fill it with yet) is actually not a jar. It’s a drinks bottle 😄

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Well ma lovelies, out my usual 10km walk tonight taking in the West End of Glasgow and walked past Marions brother, waiting to cross a road no less. It would appear the Aunties road crossing trauma hasn’t affected the whole family.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Popper

VIP Member
Ahm no really in the right frame of spirits fur a new thread but will sit down and get some class and youse ma spine coz ahv goat one and deal with it.
why can he never get a phrase/saying correct?! Always mashes up either end of 2 to make his own bespoke one

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hes such a wee wanker. Taking the piss out of people hanging washing up with hangers and saying he would stick to pegs.....you can't though Marion can you as you live in a flat with no garden to hang your washing(s) out!
You'd be fucking delighted to have washing(s) hanging in your own garden with own boujee bespoke dolly pegs. Keep saving and maybe someday you will though

If he did have a garden, he'd lift the grass up and replace it crushed velvet, ma lovelie.

• Haha
  • Heart

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
I’m guessing a light oak effect for the fablon journee. That means he’ll then need to get a new washing machine and tumble dryer in the colour white and the scent new plastic wrap. And then in turn we will aw get to go on a #gifted lino journee with him for a lighter coloured floor.

youse heard it here first.
Ps LOBE yous

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
In what parallel universe would you chap your neighbours door and ask if they want your old kettle and toaster? More shite comes out his mouth than his arse!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
After today's "true or false" session with Melvin, I'm here on this boujee new thread in the colour "bewildered" in the scent "Dear God, why?"

• Haha
  • Heart