Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrMac83

Hope youse are awe strapped in ma lovelies for a weekend journee. Marion has been up early and is airing the bed bugs ma lovelies.

See awe youse saying Marion should be doing more after watching It’s a Sin get back in your laine. It’s no his Joab. He is too busy dealing with real world issues ma lovelie like wanking room sprays and taking pics of Pom Pom throws and so forth. Fablon journees don’t come cheap youse know. So youse aw need to sit down and get some class.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Rubyronron

VIP Member
Poor deek! My partner would be getting a cushion chop to the balls if he took a picture of me asleep never mind blasting it all over social media. Bang out Mario get ya self some class hope Dez does the same to you while your wet dreaming over Hinch and posts it on tattle😂
I'd pretend to be asleep too, or drink myself into a stupor, if I thought Maz and his smooth hairless body, and watermelon scented hair was coming to get me. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Whilst we’re discussing wee things that annoy us...

The candle that sits at the CORNER of the tapass, joos & criss table!!!! A candle on a table like that should be a centrepiece, if you already have a centrepiece you don’t need to cram another one into a corner.

Also! I! Really! Canny! Be! Dealing! With! An! Exclamation! Mark! After! Every! Word!

it rips ma fuckin knittin! Anyways, back inty my aine lane wae a wee fabulousa & ava may martini in the taste chemical poisoning and scent electrified Tom Ford. In the words of Mr Mario Bond, I like it sph20nge’d not minkey’d 🍸🍸

• Haha
  • Heart

Sloppys

VIP Member
Did I hear right? He’s saying that the delivery driver said oo you’ve got a parcel from Mrs hinch 😂 how the fuck would they know who it’s from. And then he was making out he didn’t know what/who it was from 🙄. He’s been taken for a right mug there anyway... she doesn’t want to put effort into advertising it so sending him all that stuff he’s done her job for her.

• Haha

Popper

VIP Member
A second tub of hair mask in the scent you don’t fucking need a hair mask! He has a serious spending problem. He is out of control with online shopping. Everything he buys, he does not need. You can tell he gets a buzz when an item arrives. Time for an intervention deek!

• Haha

ThreeSteaksPam

Chatty Member
Any sight or mention of wire hangers immediately makes me think of that iconic scene in Mommie Dearest where Joan Crawford sees one in her daughter’s wardrobe and loses her shit.

Praise the lord for the fact that she’s not alive or following Marion on Insta, she’d be smashing in his Inbox, Ootbox, letterbox and Christmas Eve box after seeing that delivery of 120 of the fuckers.

• Haha
  • Heart

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
So a brand rep for Ava May, who has his own scent named after him,has just declared Yankee do his all time favourite spring/summer scent. Brilliant 😂
[/QUOTE]

And after Hannah went to the bother of renaming his favourite summer scent "Sea shells" cos he couldn't pronounce the original name "Seychelles"

Karmer on her arse 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I've been meaning to post this since the other day, but I keep forgetting . Just for you hen NAE DEBATES aye and so forth

View attachment 430874

Its a bit rough and ready isn't it...Poor lad. Then he met Mario and he snaked his way in .
Bet Derek lived on pot noodles before Mario, and quite frankly that’s a better diet than the shite Marion serves him.

I remember seeing them together in a pub in Edinburgh and they hardly spoke to each other the whole time. Not that I specifically picked a table with a view of them. I wish we had kidnapped Derek.

• Haha
  • Heart

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
So he’s eventually watched Its A Sin. I assume he will be clueless to the real meaning behind the show.

And what infuriates me that he’s not used his platform to promote free HIV testing, what U=U means, or anything to remove the stigma that still exists today.

Being a gay man, and having an uncle that passed of AIDS it infuriates me when a gay man like Mario doesn’t use his platform to touch on this stuff, particularly on the back of him watching Its A Sin.

Anyway, rant over, he’s still a cunt and too illiterate to probably understand so it shouldn’t even bother me. But it does.

Friday ma lovelies, wine chilling, roll on 4pm! Much love mwah mwah mwah
Especially being the gay icon he seems to think he is ! I mean having mums stopping him in the street saying their gay sons look up to him ! ...wouldn’t he want to use your platform to help educate and bring awareness ? He is so self absorbed it really is unreal.

His coming out highlight is something else. Yoh would think we didn’t know he has an older brother who is also gay.

but that is Marion all over , trying to fabricate things for content. He doesn’t get sometimes his little white lies are offensive to those who have really struggled.

He had an older brother to look up to,and he knew from that his parents were accepting...more than most gay people who are coming out.

God you have started me off now 🤣

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
He has got to be trolling us now. The chapel candle putter outer and the hair mask.

No wonder I drink. Think I’ll have a double shot of zoflora in my next drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
I just came here to say, FOR FUCK’S SAKE. What in the name of all that’s holy does that wee scrote need with all that grey, boring tat? He needs another bedding set like I need a hole in the head. I didn’t watch all the stories but can somebody tell me if he has had an orgasm yet? 🤮
Yes he had an orgasm over the delivery man claiming he recognised his name from the parcel and hoped it would be Mario because he has always wanted to meet him because his wife watches him 😑

• Haha
  • Sick

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Hi ma lovelies, as youse aw know am nae in a great frame of spirits today, so I’m sure a boujee new thread will cheer me up. I’ll away and get some joos and criss... and some class! 😘 😘 😘

PS Mario, you obviously read here after mentioning your shaky hauns, you wouldn’t have so much crap rammed into every space if you STOPPED! BUYING! STUFF! you fruitloop.
PPS Poor Rayn hiding in the wardrobes to try and get away from all the fumes😢

• Haha

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
The two lonely ferrero rocher on the top are just comedy gold. I know he filled it up with shop bought stuff afterwards but it made me laugh so much it almost overtook the leg mop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
He’s decided he hates HIS black worktops? I honestly feel for poor Derek, he seems to be nothing but a doormat for Mario. Does he ever get to make a decision in that house other than what sweets and pyjamas he’s getting in his Christmas Eve box that’s been forced on him then filmed for content to humiliate him on Instagram. Never thought an ex army lad would become a doormat for a self obsessed moron who’s whole entire life is spent keeping up with trends and copying other people so that he can make his life out to be something that it’s not. His whole life is a facade and he’s making Derek go along with it. Very sad state of affairs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31