Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreatBritishFakeOff

Random question but does anyone know the company he keeps referring to as β€œshocking” service for his tumble dryer.? Just if it was that bad surely he would have tagged them?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Booboo76

VIP Member
Haha we only ever have blue milk lol, skimmed is just white water and I’ve always just bought full fat. I only drink it in tea though πŸ˜‚ whole milk is the bomb πŸ˜‚
We have full fat milk too, I only have it for cereal tho I have coffee mate in my brew 😁

• Heart

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
So he’s eventually watched Its A Sin. I assume he will be clueless to the real meaning behind the show.

And what infuriates me that he’s not used his platform to promote free HIV testing, what U=U means, or anything to remove the stigma that still exists today.

Being a gay man, and having an uncle that passed of AIDS it infuriates me when a gay man like Mario doesn’t use his platform to touch on this stuff, particularly on the back of him watching Its A Sin.

Anyway, rant over, he’s still a cunt and too illiterate to probably understand so it shouldn’t even bother me. But it does.

Friday ma lovelies, wine chilling, roll on 4pm! Much love mwah mwah mwah
Lovely I think you are confusing the programme on channel 4 called its a sin with "it's a sin" that Marion watched.

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
That tiny flat must stink of indoor cat shit!!!! He never mentions the cat having to do its business indoors all the time and cleaning it oooouutttt πŸ’©
Knowing how methodical he is on his cleaning, he probably keeps on top of it.
I clean my cats box 2-3 times a day so my home doesn't smell

Reactions: 3