Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I find myself using words and phrases like “Nae debates”, “Stay in your ain lane” and “Ma lovelie” in real life which invites some interesting looks from work colleagues, friends and family 🤣
My colleague at my ain joab use these too. Tickles us all day 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That's a lovely new cutlery divider in the colour plywood. Matches his bamboo kettle handle a treat. Once you open the drawer 🤔
First thing I thought was if everything is not bone dry when he puts it in it's going to rot. I have a plastic tray and I just throw everything straight from dishwasher to drawer.But sure if he has time to clean his wax holders he can dry his cutlery!!

Reactions: 6
Anyone else laughing that he has to go and pick up his parcel from the ‘deposit’? Ring bell clearly working a treat for him not missing parcels 😆 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Boring comment incoming, but I'm happier than a Melvin on a B&M spree so I'm sharing. Home insurance renewal time. 20 minutes work, saved £94 on a like for like replacement policy. Don't be tempted to just let an existing policy run ma lovelies (I did for 3 years).

Weirdly though, I have no inclination to treat masel to anything with the money saved 😀
Oh go on ma lovelie treat yersel to a bamboo cutlery organiser! You deserve it 😂

Nah mateeeee, he's full on trolling us now, surely?? 🧐😂

HE DOESNAE NEED A HAIR MASK FOR HIS 3 HAIRS!! 😵

Unless it's for Rayn? 😲
Do we think Rayn was meant to be Ryan and he spelled it wrong???

Same here, ma lovelie! Nae coos milk in this hoose. Wee Marjorie is in his ain lane as usual though. Blue milk with a chaser of red cola. Bespoke 🥛
lactose free semi skimmed in this hoose. We are in a lain of our ain here!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did anyone else spot the diffuser on his Dyson hair dryer?? I mean W! H! Y!?
He’s probably cutting about his flat in a lovely shoulder length wig that needs teased with the diffuser ma lovelie noo back in yer ain lane.

PREP STOVIES? Can that not be done before it’s tossed into the pot?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just me on the red milk here then... back in my ain lane I go! 🥔
I am coming oot of ma laine to say I have 1% milk, which is closer to skimmed but tastes like semi skimmed. It’s an orange lid in Tesco’s and Asda and a purple lid if you buy this.... (which I usually do) my diet does include the occasional McDs and a can of Coke, but I can’t remember drinking full fat milk for a lonnnnnng time. 🤔
2731EBB6-E29F-4D51-A218-A36C9ED197D5.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.