Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he honestly think he is hiding those bottles behind that photograph 😂 It is not as if he would have to walk far to get them from a cupboard if he actually stored them correctly! Also, at new year I saw that Rayns green ball was under his unit, every time he shows us his living room it is still there. It has been in the same place for actual weeks. I wonder if he will move it now I have pointed it out)
View attachment 434005
*professional cleaner* How many Reed diffusers and wax melts in that room, it's crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What in the actual hell does that aroma/diffuser thing look like there? 😂 It's a monstrosity anyway, let alone stuck next to a shaver and a big duck off candle! 🙄😂

Ohhhh.... and I'm glad he's gawt everything matching, I was worried his new items would stick oot like a sore thumb in his already mis-matched, box-sized kitchen! 🤔😂

Get in the bin, Marlon! 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wire hangers are terrible for your clothes! His Whaffellll lounge suits will be wrecked ma lovelies.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does he honestly think he is hiding those bottles behind that photograph 😂 It is not as if he would have to walk far to get them from a cupboard if he actually stored them correctly! Also, at new year I saw that Rayns green ball was under his unit, every time he shows us his living room it is still there. It has been in the same place for actual weeks. I wonder if he will move it now I have pointed it out)
View attachment 434005
He's got 2 hidden behind there now 😂, the navy blue is new - why waste space, eh? 🙄😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That table, dead flowers, fake books, fake phone, and worst of all a pic of him. All that could go. ALL OF IT. Put the glasses in the kitchen, give away the bathroom cabinet. Set fire to the drinks trolley. Let Derek have his games where he bleeping wants.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Any sight or mention of wire hangers immediately makes me think of that iconic scene in Mommie Dearest where Joan Crawford sees one in her daughter’s wardrobe and loses her tit.

Praise the lord for the fact that she’s not alive or following Marion on Insta, she’d be smashing in his Inbox, Ootbox, letterbox and Christmas Eve box after seeing that delivery of 120 of the fuckers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
07461686-8427-4F02-8515-7CE9F6E26854.jpeg

Awh it’s all perfecttttt except I hate this this this and this

BUT A LOOOOOVE IT MA LOVELIES

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sticking the “brand logo” on his kitchen roll holder “makes it so cheap of a finish” says the man who sticks fake chanel stickers on wax burners and covers cereal boxes in paper to pretend he has designer books. But aye, that sticker makes your coffee jar look cheap. Oh the irony 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Sticking the “brand logo” on his kitchen roll holder “makes it so cheap of a finish” says the man who sticks fake chanel stickers on wax burners and covers cereal boxes in paper to pretend he has designer books. But aye, that sticker makes your coffee jar look cheap. Oh the irony 🙄
Very good point. He's such a massive walloper.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hope you’ve all got gloves to YOUSE

duck me, is he a different bespoke breed of Scottish? Please someone help me understand 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cream cleanser - I am actually sore laughing how can he get it so wrong it's on the bottle in large print - CREAM CLEANER 😂
That shower looks shite .... my piss flow is more powerful. And I do wish he’d take all that tat out the bathroom .... it’s way too crowded in there 😳

engraved?!! 😂 oh Marion you have no clue. Also I’m ashamed to say I had this kettle in my old flat and I hate to break it to you Marion but the “engraved” logo on the kettle peels off after time 😂
Any normal person would bin the fecking stickers. Why advertise in your own kitchen. Knob‼.

I hope you’ve all got gloves to YOUSE

duck me, is he a different bespoke breed of Scottish? Please someone help me understand 🙈
It’s great to hear he dusnae need gloves cos he’s not goat bespoke sensitive hons.... aye right ya fanny 😂🤣

*professional cleaner* How many Reed diffusers and wax melts in that room, it's crazy.
It’s the bottles behind the frame .... what a cockwomble 🙄😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The cheap finish with the sticky labels will match his kitchen perfectly 👌🏼 Technically the whole kitchen is a big sticky label with all that fablon 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wire hangers, tit stickers you’ve got to apply to your canisters yourself and cheap Rola Cola what a psychopath 🤣🤣🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does he actually think that looks good. Bet the idiot spent a good 20 minturestryin to position that throw 😂 😂 How the duck is a grown man using a pom pom throw. Lol at the old one chucked in the corner. I thought his favourite cleaner was Tesco anti bac? Never once seen him use that Astonish cream cleaner...

Screenshot_20210213-142423_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Dairylea slices, fizzy juice, milkshakes, what looks like 5 ready meals, a tit ton of yoghurts, Easter eggs, some tomatoes and a pack of veg.... what a food shop 🤨 since he’s got a veg pack, I’m guessing we’re going to be treated to some stovies or homemade soup this week. #cosy

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
He has bought new bespoke hangers for his bespoke wardrobes. It's like the time he bought a car scent when Deek started his driving lessons. He really is an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.