Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many bedding sets does he have!!! 😳
He’s such a hoarder!!!
One for every day of the year ma lovely

Cream cleanser - I am actually sore laughing how can he get it so wrong it's on the bottle in large print - CREAM CLEANER 😂
He doubles it up as a face cleanser that is why ma lovely. Don’t you know bleach products work wonders for delicate little flowers like Marion with super sensitive skin ?

you need to get out of your lane and educate yourself on marions bespoke skin care routin and then Swiftly get back in it. No debates

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Poor Derek, waking up on a Saturday scared to use the shower cos it’s just been cream cleansed, towels like cardboard cos the dryers fucked...

...to be greeted with bread and tomatoes

Marion’s on thin ice

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Don’t mind me just nipping oot ma lane to say a thought he had sensitive skin? I would have thought oor Marilyn would be ‘youseing’ gloves for that. If I’m misunderstood ma lovelies feel free to bespow the correct info on me, karmar on ma arse if I’m wrong x tattie hearts ma lovelies 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Looks like that toilet cleaner is literally my getting poured onto of pink stuff toilet cleaner.... our MARIO trying to make a wee bomb!!! 🙄
83C72301-1374-4280-ABDE-2A33EC7F4A1B.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Looks like that toilet cleaner is literally my getting poured onto of pink stuff toilet cleaner.... our MARIO trying to make a wee bomb!!! 🙄
😂 If you see any bright flashes and mushroom shaped clouds appearing from the Paisley area

⚠Drop to the ground face down and place your hands under your body. Remain flat until the heat and two shock waves have passed⚠

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Nice wee bit of chemical mixing there Marion. Who cares if it’s already killed someone eh?

Reactions: 8
Surely his bespoke, one of a kind most sensitive skin would require gloves when cleansing the shower? He is such a bullshitter!

Reactions: 10
Ok what the actual duck is this. 2 bits of bread and butter with tomato’s stuck on top? No cheese? Not even toasted.

I just don’t get it.

does he think he is showing off some gourmet meal ?

to much for a Saturday morning
What a bespoke breakfast in the colour bamboo and the scent IBS

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cream cleanser - I am actually sore laughing how can he get it so wrong it's on the bottle in large print - CREAM CLEANER 😂
But remember use gloves when using it if your skin is sensitive. His is fine to not use any gloves!!! The man is a pathological liar. If you’re gonna lie, Marion then at least be a good one! Prized prick.

Reactions: 11
Ok what the actual duck is this. 2 bits of bread and butter with tomato’s stuck on top? No cheese? Not even toasted.

I just don’t get it.

does he think he is showing off some gourmet meal ?

to much for a Saturday morning
Maybe its brooooschetta!!!

• Haha
He says hes 37 doesnt he?? A few times now I've thought some of the songs he uses are from a slightly older vintage!!. If hes a Sonia fan he would have been about 5 when she was around. Just a thought on a Saturday morning!

Does he honestly think he is hiding those bottles behind that photograph 😂 It is not as if he would have to walk far to get them from a cupboard if he actually stored them correctly! Also, at new year I saw that Rayns green ball was under his unit, every time he shows us his living room it is still there. It has been in the same place for actual weeks. I wonder if he will move it now I have pointed it out)
FB20A1A6-8F71-4210-AD66-54E71B53489B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.