Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glittery1

VIP Member
Okay I’m shocked.

Just found out that she is the daughter off Jonny Adair (for anyone who doesn’t know he is one off the most prominent terrorists that committed many murders at the height of the troubles in Northern Ireland). Not to mention the drug dealing.

Him, his family and around 100 off their comrades fled to Bolton, Manchester when he was ‘put out’ of Northern Ireland... Chloe must have been 12 then.

To see that she is now paid an absolute fortune to post photos off herself wearing free clothes and travel on luxury holidays constantly does not sit easy with me!

Her family are terrorists. Imagine if this was a daughter of an ISIS or Taliban extremist. I doubt she’d be treated like a celebrity!

• Wow
Reactions: 26

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
No mate I am Irish… I live in Belfast and am part of the nationalist community. Child of the 80’s so lived through the tail end of the troubles.
Torn between thinking people are being harsh because she was born into it and didn’t choose her parents! Agree with you because she is older now and can make choices. This being a bad one!
I'd be of the same thinking, you can't chose your parents, BUT calling his associates "family" on such a public account is a massive, fuck you, and really makes a statement in the worst way.

Also linking her funeral outfit, is one of the most shameless things I've seen from an influencer in a long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Girlies!! My code is now 25% so perfect time to stock up on products whilst I’m here!! Perfect time for you to spend all your hard earned money whilst making me free money whilst I’m ALREADY on a free holiday you could never afford because you’re too busy buying the clothes and products I advertise to you incessantly day in day out but I never have to pay for myself 🤪🤪

Reactions: 17

gossmomma

Between the baby spam now and praising herself about “mammas milk”🙄 I think I would take an asos haul anyday

I love Chloe’s fashion content but my god if I am gunna have to put up with this for the next 18 years I will unfollow 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Glittery1

VIP Member
Couldn’t give a fuck what size she wears, she’s the same shape as my 9 year old nephew.

It would be like shagging an ironing board

• Haha

Averagejoex

Chatty Member
Does anyone think it’s sad how much time she spends on her holiday dolling up to go sit by the pool, fake tanning planning a new bikini everyday. Imagine that was your life I could never. I’d rather just be me natural when I’m on holiday enjoying myself and not giving a crap what other people think. I also think it’s inconsiderate that she fake tans while on holiday imagine those sheets 🤢

Rockstar

I love Chloe. And I come from the ‘other side’ of the sectarian divide. Her father and his cronies absolutely terrorised both communities. He even had his son beat up to teach him a lesson.
The mum was just as mad. They were big i to drugs and finally got put out of NI hence the move to England / Scotland.
her brother died of an accidental overdose when he got out of jail and went on a bender. The poor lad didn’t have much of a role model. Johnny mad dog Adair was one of the scariest faces of the troubles. He’s still not allowed back!
I say massive hats off to Chloe and her sister. They both seem like lovely girls and have both done amazingly well. Imagine the trauma they went through. They were literally trailed from their beds in the middle of the night. Gina put as much money as she could in a plastic bag and they had to jump on a boat. She would have had to leave her friends, school, everything she knew at a very young age. Massive trauma.
She’s made a lovely life and I wish her all the luck

• Haha

toffeejelly

And going to hot yoga on a Tuesday morning when people with real life jobs are commuting to offices in the rain?! Not relatable in any way and she comes across so braggy
totally agree, I have really changedmy views on her recently especially after everything I’ve read about her dad. She posted something not that long ago about how precious life is, I was just sat thinking jeez her dads taken that away from so many people!!!

Lifegossip2021

I unfollowed her ages ago and haven't even looked her up. I've just come across this thread again after months...

Is she still an alcoholic umpa lumpa and matt is a secret pt (aka drug dealer) who is too scared to leave her

• Haha

gail2611

nastygal took her. So don’t know if her outfit was a nasty gal outfit last night
It was nasty girl. I find it so wrong that someone who’s dad did the things he did is now living a life like hers. I feel like it’s a kick in the face to his victims

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Well it must be easy hun when all you do is open a few gifted boxes and post ASOS links. These insensitive influencers going on about their easy lives when there are people struggling to heat homes and eat.

I’m lucky that I work a good job and get a good paycheck but I’d never brag as some of my friends are in very opposite positions and I’d never wanna come across insensitive.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Glittery1

VIP Member
Making out like it was just a 2 night city break in Spain…. Forgot to mention the fucking gifted cruise after the 2 days.

What an arsehole

• Angry
Reactions: 13

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
I don’t think people are as hyped when she goes away anymore cause it’s boring now. Like it must be nice you get to go on holiday ALL THE TIME but normal people work Chloe. You are not relatable at all.

This cruise also does not make me feel very influenced

gigilouxx

VIP Member
It’s just absolutely batshit she’s been enabled to have a platform as an “influencer”
Her dads literally a terrorist. I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t be all “goals” insta comments if one of bloody Bin Ladens kids were living the exact same lifestyle