Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should her posts/stories advertising her tan all the time not be labelled ad?
Also can’t believe she said she doesn’t wear sun cream on her arms and legs, so irresponsible to say that.
And another thing, how do her and her boyfriend appear to eat so much and yet aren’t overweight? Doesn’t seem to make sense.

Reactions: 5
Maybe if you just came across her but a quick google search and you can see exactly who she is. I think people just don’t care about what they did to us.

Reactions: 2
Maybe if you just came across her but a quick google search and you can see exactly who she is. I think people just don’t care about what they did to us.
I know it’s disgusting. There was a discussion about this earlier in the thread; and how she shouldn’t be held accountable for her parents crimes. To an extent I agree, if she had acknowledged it or had nothing to do with her disgusting murderous, terrorist family. But she does, she was at a UDA funeral not too long ago, referred to the deceased (UDA hitman Sam Mcrory) as “family” and still speaks about her dad on her stories.
Makes me feel sick when I see Irish followers up her hole too 🤢.

Reactions: 8
I see she’s going to coachella with all the other insufferable influencers next week 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Of course the piss head head a drink at DISNEYLAND ffs 😂

also noticed the Irish accent is back because she’s around her family the fraud 😂😂

Reactions: 5
So brands like look fantastic spend their income taking undeserving “influencers” on trips like this one, what is the actual purpose? How is taking an influencer to coachella helping the business or giving back to it’s consumers? Surely would have been better to run a competition and take more deserving people

Reactions: 8
She’s acting like she’s cured cancer oooh I’m so lucky and fortunate to be taken away by a brand. Shut the duck up you stupid tit.

Reactions: 6