Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she said he’s a personal trainer. But today is a Saturday when surely you’d most likely have clients in. Makes me wonder if he’s living off her.

Reactions: 3
Honest to duck let that pic be a reminder that Instagram is fake!!!! Nothing is as it seems.

Brutal 🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1385389

Jesus 😂 she deleted it swiftly I noticed
I’ve noticed on this holiday her eyebrows seem to look greasy/oily, I’ve never noticed it before now, really flat looking brows, no texture to them literally just product heavily drawn on. I also think it’s bullshit they decided to stay on last minute, they would obviously already know they could a) stay somewhere b) book another flight c) Matt has no work on with clients. That’s if he works mind you!

Reactions: 5
Just goes to show how many filters she uses, as she has quite wrinkly saggy skin in real life, this looks nothing like the filtered chloe. The skin on her chest is so spotty from all the fake tan clogging her paws. This is the biggest catfish ever 🤣

Reactions: 10
I’m actually in shock. And like you say, let it be a reminder to not believe what you see on social media! Agree about her eyebrows too, I’ve noticed it before, they look tattooed on. I think she said they’re microbladed but doesn’t look like that to me as I don’t see hair strokes.

Reactions: 4
Ultimate catfish Queen 😱

Lets never compare our normal selves again to influencers filtered beyond belief photos on the gram!

Reactions: 5
Out of all the influencers I still do really like Chloe however I am shocked at that photo! It’s kinda scary really that we allow ourselves to get sucked in to believe this is how people look all the time! If all these influencers actually worked a proper job, 40 hours a week they wouldn’t have time for all these glammed up photos!

Reactions: 8
Anyone else run over to IG to remind themselves what she looks like filtered.
She’s naturally pretty I feel she doesn’t need that heavy brow and over lined lip

Reactions: 6