Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Making out like it was just a 2 night city break in Spain…. Forgot to mention the bleeping gifted cruise after the 2 days.

What an hole

• Angry
Reactions: 13
How does she drink so much/eat like shite and not be ill all the time or the size of a house I'd love to know

Reactions: 2
She looks like an absolute tit dancing around that restaurant with that green scarf on her head 🤣

She reminds me of hulk hogan
I don’t think hats suit her but she really pushes the hat thing just like she does with the coffee

Reactions: 5
The outfit at La Guérite was just so tacky and so so out of place. You can clearly see everyone else dressed in chic, neutral outfits and she's there like she's at a 1970s fancy dress party and raided the bargain bin at Bon Marché. Cringing for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The outfit at La Guérite was just so tacky and so so out of place. You can clearly see everyone else dressed in chic, neutral outfits and she's there like she's at a 1970s fancy dress party and raided the bargain bin at Bon Marché. Cringing for her.
I find a lot of her holiday outfits ott , people just don’t dress like that on holiday. I used to like her , but she makes me cringe now

Reactions: 7
She definitely doesn’t suit the south of France vibes

she must be a nightmare to be around she literally films EVERYTHING, video approaching the boat, video of her legs climbing on to the boat, video on the boat before they set off, video of the sea, video of her disembarking the boat, video of her basic witch chicken and chips, video of her doing a tequila shot, selfie videos non stop in restaurants

also that cruise looks tit and like my worst nightmare come to life 😂

Reactions: 8
You’ve all hit the nail on the head… The other people in the restaurant were giving serious old money vibes… Yes still on their feet having fun, but not dressed tacky and chavvy like her.

It’s actually occurred to me that I’ve never seen anyone in real life dress how she does! But then I suppose she’s not in the real world! No job to go to, luxury lifestyle funded by social media, etc

Reactions: 5
You’ve all hit the nail on the head… The other people in the restaurant were giving serious old money vibes… Yes still on their feet having fun, but not dressed tacky and chavvy like her.

It’s actually occurred to me that I’ve never seen anyone in real life dress how she does! But then I suppose she’s not in the real world! No job to go to, luxury lifestyle funded by social media, etc
I think this all the time. These influencers always seem stunning / too good looking / flawless but I’ve never noticed these types of people whenever I’m out. I see good looking people out but never like flawless and not how they dress. Definitely shows how many filters they use etc

Reactions: 4
Omg she takes pictures and videos of absolutely everything. Random peoples cars in Ibiza

Reactions: 2
I don’t think people are as hyped when she goes away anymore cause it’s boring now. Like it must be nice you get to go on holiday ALL THE TIME but normal people work Chloe. You are not relatable at all.

This cruise also does not make me feel very influenced

Reactions: 13
It’s madness if you go view Trinity Tan’s insta stories. None of the other people who use her tan are anywhere near the colour she is 😂

Reactions: 4
How does her fella sit there while she’s filming herself and absolutely everything else all night?
‘Matt video me dancing again’ 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow she’s bought her mum a house, she must be making bank! Or second mortgage possibly? Nice thing to do.

Reactions: 3