Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so glam in that airport outfit considering she was flying at 6am. šŸ˜Ŗ When Iā€™m at the airport I look like Iā€™ve been dragged there behind a herd of charging buffalo. And thatā€™s at any time of the day or night.
Same. I never wear makeup when flying because 9 times out of 10 I have my head in my arms, rubbed all over my jumper, on the plane window, my boyfriends shoulders, knees anywhere to get comfortable. How can you be bothered being that glam when your stepping on to a Ryanair flight :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I unfollowed her ages ago and haven't even looked her up. I've just come across this thread again after months...

Is she still an alcoholic umpa lumpa and matt is a secret pt (aka drug dealer) who is too scared to leave her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yep pretty much!

She said she was going to the Amalfi Coast but sheā€™s actually in Sorrento, I wonder if theyā€™ll be moving on to the A

Reactions: 1
matt is a secret pt (aka drug dealer) who is too scared to leave her
I can kind of believe that about him being too scared to leave her. Obviously we only see him through the lens of her Instagram stories, but thereā€™s something very very off about him that I can never quite put my finger on. Even when heā€™s smiling he looks unhappy. He has that sort of dead-eye look people get when theyā€™re heavily medicated. I canā€™t explain it but I know what I mean. šŸ¤£

Reactions: 11
I can kind of believe that about him being too scared to leave her. Obviously we only see him through the lens of her Instagram stories, but thereā€™s something very very off about him that I can never quite put my finger on. Even when heā€™s smiling he looks unhappy. He has that sort of dead-eye look people get when theyā€™re heavily medicated. I canā€™t explain it but I know what I mean. šŸ¤£
Deffo something off about him

I'm surprised that this is her big 30th birthday holiday. I feel like some of her past holidays have looked more festive

Reactions: 4
Quite a boring holiday for her if Iā€™m honest. I expected more for her 30th

Reactions: 4
Iā€™ve been to The Amalfi Coast a few times and everyone is sooooo casual. I would never wear heels there as you would feel so out of place and thereā€™s a heaps of cobbled roads and steps everywhere. Everything is for ā€œthe gramā€.

Iā€™d have more respect for her if she took 4/5 days off and just enjoyed her holiday/special birthday and lived in the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It rained the majority of the day yesterday in the amalfiā€¦. So you just know she was fuming she didnā€™t get the ā€˜contentā€™ she wanted and itā€™s made her 30th birthday look tit. Donā€™t get why she put a fancy dress on in the day time for picsā€¦. and then took it back off again šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤£ Itā€™s all ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It rained the majority of the day yesterday in the amalfiā€¦. So you just know she was fuming she didnā€™t get the ā€˜contentā€™ she wanted and itā€™s made her 30th birthday look tit. Donā€™t get why she put a fancy dress on in the day time for picsā€¦. and then took it back off again šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤£ Itā€™s all ridiculous!
Yeah itā€™s like sheā€™s a dress change , someone said on Instagram with that dress you could be on dancing on ice ! šŸ˜‚ for the one with the slit on it and beads!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg her hair literally does look like a wig in that video that sheā€™s subjected us all to over and over šŸ˜‚ it doesnā€™t move!

Reactions: 3
Have you noticed none of these influencers have proper friends šŸ˜‚ all the birthday posts are from companies and brands šŸ˜‚ you never seen any of them with childhood friends šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
this chick has really lost the run of herself

I have to say her sister is a genuinely lovely person. you would never guess she comes from the family that she does - she certainly doesn't advertise it and keeps herself to herself.

sheā€™s plugging wanderdoll in that frilly thing.
Iā€™ve absolutely no time for the owner of that brand, another social climber, claims to be ā€œself madeā€ but her boyfriends loaded and does god knows what, hangs around with all the porta potty girls like Emma Milton and Georgia Bayliss šŸ¤£ plus according to their site a XXL is a 14-16 and a lot of it looks like shein with a designer price tag. If I was Chloe I wouldnā€™t associate with that brand at all