Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit harsh on her for going to a serial killer psychopaths murder? Is it because he killed Irish people in the troubles that you don’t care?
No mate I am Irish… I live in Belfast and am part of the nationalist community. Child of the 80’s so lived through the tail end of the troubles.
Torn between thinking people are being harsh because she was born into it and didn’t choose her parents! Agree with you because she is older now and can make choices. This being a bad one!

Reactions: 5
No mate I am Irish… I live in Belfast and am part of the nationalist community. Child of the 80’s so lived through the tail end of the troubles.
Torn between thinking people are being harsh because she was born into it and didn’t choose her parents! Agree with you because she is older now and can make choices. This being a bad one!
I'd be of the same thinking, you can't chose your parents, BUT calling his associates "family" on such a public account is a massive, duck you, and really makes a statement in the worst way.

Also linking her funeral outfit, is one of the most shameless things I've seen from an influencer in a long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'd be of the same thinking, you can't chose your parents, BUT calling his associates "family" on such a public account is a massive, duck you, and really makes a statement in the worst way.

Also linking her funeral outfit, is one of the most shameless things I've seen from an influencer in a long time.
Yes I thought the same. Very distasteful

And posting happy smile photos from a funeral is the oddest thing. I’ve always thought selfies at a funeral are odd though

Reactions: 12
Yes they where 2 bullies, they always had the ni est house best of everything them type of kids because of who her mum & dad is. Type in Google Gina adair that's her mum have a read at what kind of evil woman she is. Not her fault who her parents are no but she's an adult now and works with brands including jd she should know not to attend such places as a uda man's funeral, her dad still bothers with some people from the Shankill Road however most people from Belfast don't like the family atall now and where glad to see them go.

Yes they where 2 bullies, they always had the ni est house best of everything them type of kids because of who her mum & dad is. Type in Google Gina adair that's her mum have a read at what kind of evil woman she is. Not her fault who her parents are no but she's an adult now and works with brands including jd she should know not to attend such places as a uda man's funeral, her dad still bothers with some people from the Shankill Road however most people from Belfast don't like the family atall now and where glad to see them go.
They come across all sweetness and light on insta don’t they?!

Does anyone know of her parents are still together?
I know they’d split and he had new women. Not sure if they’re back

Reactions: 1
They come across all sweetness and light on insta don’t they?!

Does anyone know of her parents are still together?
I know they’d split and he had new women. Not sure if they’re back
I doubt they ever truly spilted up 🤣

Reactions: 2
I know if it was me and my parents done that I would never been in the same room as them again!!! Nevermind uploading photos with your mad mother at such a funeral 🤦🏻‍♀️ And then the cheek to link the jumpsuit.. you couldn’t make this tit up 🤣

Reactions: 8
Imagine paying £30 an hour for his services and he fucks off on one of their extended holidays for 5 weeks in the peak of summer, right when you’d be most in need of a personal trainer. 🫠

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe I’ve only just found this thread!

Is no one else super curious as to why there have been no wedding plans yet? They’ve been together ages, are getting on abit and obviously can afford it… seems odd to me! Especially when she’s answered questions saying she does want to get married🤔🤔

Reactions: 8

Is no one else super curious as to why there have been no wedding plans yet? They’ve been together ages, are getting on abit and obviously can afford it… seems odd to me! Especially when she’s answered questions saying she does want to get married🤔🤔
No, I think they’re still young there’s no rush to get married! People do things in their own time 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3

I wonder if it’s because there may be media attention further highlighting her families past? Now I don’t think she’s a celeb haha, hear me out…. If you search her name in Google lots of old articles come up about her, her family links and her influencing job?

Therefore a wedding, possibly attended by lots of her extended ‘family’ I.e. infamous dodgy UDA characters might be of interest to the newspapers?

Getting on a bit 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder if it’s because there may be media attention further highlighting her families past? Now I don’t think she’s a celeb haha, hear me out…. If you search her name in Google lots of old articles come up about her, her family links and her influencing job?

Therefore a wedding, possibly attended by lots of her extended ‘family’ I.e. infamous dodgy UDA characters might be of interest to the newspapers?
I don’t think she cares at all that she’s associated with him

I don’t even care that she went to the funeral but you know what, just keep it to yourself. She’s so tacky atm

People asking about Matt to, he def sells drugs. I’m from Glasgow and I see a lot of people from my way commenting on his insta posts etc who are well known drug dealers.. and he mixes with them. There is no other reason for his income. Yeah she will make good money but not enough to to support two of them and the life style etc they lead. Matt def has money but not from his own business that’s for sure

• Wow
Reactions: 9