Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay I’m shocked.

Just found out that she is the daughter off Jonny Adair (for anyone who doesn’t know he is one off the most prominent terrorists that committed many murders at the height of the troubles in Northern Ireland). Not to mention the drug dealing.

Him, his family and around 100 off their comrades fled to Bolton, Manchester when he was ‘put out’ of Northern Ireland... Chloe must have been 12 then.

To see that she is now paid an absolute fortune to post photos off herself wearing free clothes and travel on luxury holidays constantly does not sit easy with me!

Her family are terrorists. Imagine if this was a daughter of an ISIS or Taliban extremist. I doubt she’d be treated like a celebrity!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Okay I’m shocked.

Just found out that she is the daughter off Jonny Adair (for anyone who doesn’t know he is one off the most prominent terrorists that committed many murders at the height of the troubles in Northern Ireland). Not to mention the drug dealing.

Him, his family and around 100 off their comrades fled to Bolton, Manchester when he was ‘put out’ of Northern Ireland... Chloe must have been 12 then.

To see that she is now paid an absolute fortune to post photos off herself wearing free clothes and travel on luxury holidays constantly does not sit easy with me!

Her family are terrorists. Imagine if this was a daughter of an ISIS or Taliban extremist. I doubt she’d be treated like a celebrity!
I always wondered if she was related to him, tbf tho she seems a lovely lassie can’t blame her for anything her family done it’s not fair

Reactions: 6
Aw now you can’t blame her for that and to be fair her insta is very enjoyable she has great style and I love her hair and she makes the most out of her trips she does cool stuff not just laze around. I like chloe.

Reactions: 8
I know. My rational side is saying that it’s unfair to judge her based on who her father is. But I can’t shake the feeling that the families of the people he murdered won’t think that...

Also as I said before he’s no different to an Islamic terrorist but I bet an ISIS leaders daughter would not be allowed to become a success on Instagram.

Reactions: 6
Why ? Like you said she would have been 12 at the time ... She wasn’t exactly plotting terrorist attacks herself was she . She can’t help who her dad and family are . She is lovely .

Reactions: 5
Okay I’m shocked.

NO BLOODY WAY 😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

Don't get me wrong, she seems like a lovely girl. I admire her, I buy Villa Maria, I find the whole having 2 totally separate accents thing a bit odd... But it has never even crossed my mind to link the surnames.

This has shocked me to the core.

Reactions: 2
She won’t have 2 accents just for the sake of it 😂 she will obviously still have an Irish twang, but will have more of an English accent. I think this thread is tit if it’s just gonna be based on who her father is. It’s nothing to do with the girl.

I'm not referring to a slight twang of an accent ffs 🙄🙄... I'm referring to her recent stories where she disclosed that she has 2 fully separate accents. She said she speaks with a Bolton accent when she's in Bolton, but speaks with a full, broad Belfast accent when she visits family in Belfast...and can go between the two- and she demonstrated both. That, I find odd. I would have thought that her accent would have just been a mix of the two.

Reactions: 1
How did you not know this 🤣 she has posted photos of her mum and dad quite a few times on stories.

I don’t think it’s fair at all to judge her based on her dad. She seems like such a lovely girl and has nothing whatsoever to do with his past ‘activities’.

Reactions: 4
my aunts the same moved years ago has an english accent but will be home here for a few days and has her belfast accent back.
I think chloe is one of the most relatable, down to earth influencers on there at the minute.

I lived in England myself for 11 years and it didn't impact my northern Irish accent at all... So I suppose I was judging by my own experience but everyone is different. Maybe my accent was just far more broad-Belfast to begin with 😂

I do think Chloe is beautiful, stylish and seems like lovely lovely girl... I will still follow her with interest and admiration, regardless of what my opinion of her father is. My opinion of her remains the same...She comes across as sincere and honest and I trust her recommendations for hair and beauty.

I'm not referring to a slight twang of an accent ffs 🙄🙄... I'm referring to her recent stories where she disclosed that she has 2 fully separate accents. She said she speaks with a Bolton accent when she's in Bolton, but speaks with a full, broad Belfast accent when she visits family in Belfast...and can go between the two- and she demonstrated both. That, I find odd. I would have thought that her accent would have just been a mix of the two.
Yes my best friend is from Belfast but has lived in Manchester since going to Uni there a few years back. Her accent is still NI but with an English twang. Not two full separate accents. That’s weird lol

NO BLOODY WAY 😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

Don't get me wrong, she seems like a lovely girl. I admire her, I buy Villa Maria, I find the whole having 2 totally separate accents thing a bit odd... But it has never even crossed my mind to link the surnames.

This has shocked me to the core.
That’s exactly how I felt yesterday when I found this out. I’ve followed her for aaaaages and it never crossed my mind that she could be related to him. I honestly thought she was English. I thought her visits to Belfast were because her sister had married someone from there. A quick google search told me that’s not the case.

Yes my best friend is from Belfast but has lived in Manchester since going to Uni there a few years back. Her accent is still NI but with an English twang. Not two full separate accents. That’s weird lol

That’s exactly how I felt yesterday when I found this out. I’ve followed her for aaaaages and it never crossed my mind that she could be related to him. I honestly thought she was English. I thought her visits to Belfast were because her sister had married someone from there. A quick google search told me that’s not the case.
I suppose because her daddy is so notorious where I live... And for all the wrong reasons 😔 Him being forced to leave was a sigh of relief for more than one community.
I wouldn't like to read a thread on him 😳

But I think the fact that it never even crossed my mind to connect the two says more about Chloe- she obviously wants to make a name for herself and by her own admissions.
And fair play.

Reactions: 7
To be fair I follow her and she is a lovley girl, her dad run the shankill when they lived in the shankill estate, I'm from the same area and the murders and violence was awfull but don't think it's fair to judge her based on what her dad done...I have had family murderd here in Belfast and wouldn't blame the children of terrorists

Reactions: 8
To be fair I follow her and she is a lovley girl, her dad run the shankill when they lived in the shankill estate, I'm from the same area and the murders and violence was awfull but don't think it's fair to judge her based on what her dad done...I have had family murderd here in Belfast and wouldn't blame the children of terrorists
I agree. In fact, I live in hope that the children of those who were heavily involved in the worst parts of the troubles could be the ones who could change Belfast for the future.

Reactions: 4
Honestly Chloe is the most unproblematic person on Instagram. She’s gorgeous. Has great style. Her fiancé seems amazing. Does she even really see her dad any more? Poster said he fled to Bolton but it was Scotland that he fled to. Not sure if he’s still there

Don't know Chloe but know her sister and she is genuinely one of the nicest people you could meet. Don't let the reputation of the parents tar the opinion of the children. They were only wee when all that was going on.

It’s ridiculous to suggest she shouldn’t be able to do whatever she wants with her life because of decisions her father made, and i would say the same about the child of any terrorist, murderer etc. You can’t hold an innocent person to account for something that someone is related to them done. She was 12 years old. A child. She’s earned her own right to get to where she is she hasn’t ever glamorised anything her family done and that’s why it’s a shock to many people - because it’s not something she’s boasting about. She’s made her own name for herself. She probably had her own trauma from everything her father done.

I quite like watching her. Influencers in general bore me but I find watching her holiday stories a bit of an escape and I think she does have some good fashion tips! I think she should be very proud of herself it can’t have been easy up and moving your whole life at age 12 because of your dads trouble to go to a new school in a new country living in a new place with no friends or familiarity around. Good on her for making her own honest living! I don’t necessarily think being an influencer is a hard graft but at least she declares her ads and has her own tan product now which seems quite popular.