Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Funny how you catch her hardly talking in her stories now because of how much a tit she looks changing her accents for her family.

nice to see her spending time with her mother, shame some other families can’t spend time together because of what her mother and father did 🤷🏼‍♀️🥴

Reactions: 13
She doesn’t half drag things on and go on and on. Did we need to see all those videos just about her nieces and Harry styles. Also her accent. What’s it all about. Surely her family and boyfriend don’t think that’s normal to switch between the two so strongly?
When she went to park with her nieces there were like 20 videos and she must have asked her boyfriend to film her playing - so weird?! Just be present in the moment for once, Jesus

and yeah that swapping of accents gives multiple personality vibes 😳😳 weird as fuck

Reactions: 13

Glittery1

VIP Member
28 degrees with a full face of make-up, weighed down with hair extensions and loaded with jewellery!… it must be so exhausting being her. Not everything is a photoshoot. Sure, take some cute photos but then take it all off, put the bloody phone down and chill out. You’ve paid a lot of money to relax and soak in the atmosphere/surroundings, not be glammed up and on your phone 24/7
Agree with this so much!!!! I love my makeup & don’t go a day without wearing it, even at home… BUT I draw the line at wearing it on holiday. I’d be having a panic attack caked in makeup with hair extensions and jewellery 🥵

She’s the typical example of living life through Instagram and everything just being for the photos!

Complete dickhead 😂

Reactions: 12

Bianca Del Rio

I honestly think that given Chloe’s current lifestyle, the sheer volume of holidays she goes on, the binge drinking, the gym, the hot yoga lessons while most of us peasants are at work, the gifted stays at expensive hotels to take photos for her fake tan range, a baby is going to hit her like a tonne of bricks.

• Heart

Delihla

She actually only has the platform she has because she moved to Manchester and the majority of English people are oblivious to her surname 🤷🏻‍♀️

Elsie1988

I'd be of the same thinking, you can't chose your parents, BUT calling his associates "family" on such a public account is a massive, fuck you, and really makes a statement in the worst way.

Also linking her funeral outfit, is one of the most shameless things I've seen from an influencer in a long time.
And posting happy smile photos from a funeral is the oddest thing. I’ve always thought selfies at a funeral are odd though

shockedsane

Imagine getting dolled up to the nines every night and prancing around the hotel with your boyfriend filming you 😂😂

• Haha

r0sie9

“Guys I only found out I was going on this free trip when I was already on another holiday so I only had a few days to choose my outfits and pack” wow, let’s all feel sorry for her, first world problems

Also captioned this photo on her story as “who is this gal”. Not you hun, cos it looks nothing like you!

Attachments

• Haha

msmith2006

VIP Member
The outfit at La Guérite was just so tacky and so so out of place. You can clearly see everyone else dressed in chic, neutral outfits and she's there like she's at a 1970s fancy dress party and raided the bargain bin at Bon Marché. Cringing for her.

• Haha
Just to unfollow. Find her so unrelatable now, every outfit is brand new, constantly. People can’t afford to live yet it’s just new clothes all the time, and fancy holidays 24/7!
And going to hot yoga on a Tuesday morning when people with real life jobs are commuting to offices in the rain?! Not relatable in any way and she comes across so braggy

katieemslie

28 degrees with a full face of make-up, weighed down with hair extensions and loaded with jewellery!… it must be so exhausting being her. Not everything is a photoshoot. Sure, take some cute photos but then take it all off, put the bloody phone down and chill out. You’ve paid a lot of money to relax and soak in the atmosphere/surroundings, not be glammed up and on your phone 24/7

yeoooo

Yeah it’s pretty awful to be fair.
Such wickedness and so much pain

Are Johnny and Gina together?
It looks like he was on that family holiday in Portugal, then she goes to the ‘family funeral’
i know we can all say that sometimes families do things that we dont stand by
HOWEVER her dad didnt just steal a loaf of bread from the spar or punched a guy after one too many…he was responsible for MANY peoples DEATH and the fact that she is still having him in her life is shocking end of - no excuse at all. He was put out of NI and it shows that they are still in this world

Glittery1

VIP Member
Omg Chloe’s last story - her niece off to primary school with a Marc Jacob tote bag

I can’t cope 😂😂😂

• Haha

Busybeepea

She’s also not telling people the hotel 😂 ffs does she think it should be a grand reveal. What a knob.

I can confirm it is the Sunrise White Hills Resort hotel.

Last edited:

gail2611

Her outfits on holiday are so unrealistic. Who the fuck dresses like that every night on holiday. Heels in hot weather, no thanks

• Haha
I used to quite like Chloe and didn’t blame her for her father ‘mistakes’ ( I use this word very lightly ) as we all have to live with the life our family caused before us but after this last week and her calling this scum bag family I’ve lost all respect for her. In all honestly if she’s trying to make an life for herself as an influencer she’s needs to distance herself from her family troubles and not mourn someone who’s done that her and her father have!

Reactions: 11

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
I’m sorry but if you can still speak to your dad when he has killed people, you gotta question the type of person you are. I love my dad but if he killed people I could never forgive him.

like when you think about it, really. It’s kinda fucking wild!

• Heart
Reactions: 11